PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Offical FAQ by MordyT Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KueB View Post
I tried this cab and it does nothing. My MMS still doesn't work (cannot send/receive). Please help.

Also, when I try to download tis cab directly from my phone using Opera it doesn't work (works with IE). I get the following error:
"
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /PPCGEEKS/cab/imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100204.cab could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Appache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/ 5.0.2.2635 Server at dausa.info Port 80
"

Has anyone had any of these problems?

Thanks.
On a phone? Sometimes my server blocks phones depending on the browser. Try the URL with IE (instead of opera), or try from a computer.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget1 View Post
I was able to skin the slider icons and the call history icons to match the Dusk theme but I do not have the Cab creating tools to redo the cab file for you.

If you unzip this file and copy the files to your windows directory it will do the job for you.

Sweet thanks man!!!
gadget1
[QUOTE=tjELITE;1682353]I'll cab up the slider when I get some time...I already got the rest so it should be easy...

Awsome TJ, thank you!!! this will make my slider look sweet. It has been not a big deal but annoying looking at the green icon in the middle of my black slider
Old 04-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

You might have to do the clear storage to reset the phone, then use this attached CAB. I have used it with no problems at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyOctagon View Post
I am on Sprint.

I am using the imnuts mms cab that is linked on the first page of this thread and while I'm able to send pictures, I am unable to receive them...

I receive a notification that I have received a new mms but when I try to actually view it there is nothing there.

Also, I am unable to uninstall (or reinstall) the imnuts mms cab.

Has anyone found a fix for this? I love everything else about this rom but without mms this rom is not going work out for me...
Attached Files
File Type: cab MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10Motion.cab (4.52 MB, 36 views) Click for barcode!

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JonnyOctagon is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
You might have to do the clear storage to reset the phone, then use this attached CAB. I have used it with no problems at all.
Thanks! I'll try this one and let you know how it goes.

Yes! It worked. Thanks!

Last edited by JonnyOctagon; 04-05-2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Update
Old 04-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

That's excellent news. Glad it worked for you.

Not sure why that MMS CAB is not on the front page of this forum for Sprint users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyOctagon View Post
Thanks! I'll try this one and let you know how it goes.

Yes! It worked. Thanks!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Any word on an IMPACT update yet?
Old 04-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: verizon

mnetwork is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratnetwork View Post
Love the ROM. Works good all around so far, but with one issue. Installed VZ Navigator and when I open it I get a message "There was a problem initializing GPS. Please exit and restart VZ Navigator."

Now I think I read some where that the new official WM6.5 update from Verizon included some updated drivers or something for the the new version of VZ Nav.

Does any one have these or have a way to make this GPS work?

Google maps works fine so I know the GPS works. It just VZ Nav that gives me the problem.

i also would like to see a solution for this. i would like to use this rom but not if vz navigator does not work along with it
Old 04-05-2010, 08:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

You know I'll make a bet with you. When he's ready to tell people that he's working on it, he'll post it here.

He's mentioned several times he is not answering any questions about Impact's status.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-05-2010, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

You know I'll make a bet with you. When he's ready to tell people that he's working on it, he'll post it here.

He's mentioned several times he is not answering any questions about Impact's status.

Sorry, I have been enjoying this rom so much I have not really thought about IMPACT, and I was just wondering. I was not trying to be a pain in the ass.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
1 other thing Im experiencing, if I go to send a text Ill start typing the contact name, and it doesn't pop up my matching contacts. Ill have to backspace a key or so for them to pop up. Anyone else see this?
Same problem here - I actually do have swype installed - very annoying I like swype but don't use it very often since I have the real keyboard

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2