PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I had the same situation, so I opted for removing Swype to fix the problem because I use the slideout keyboard 95% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
Same problem here - I actually do have swype installed - very annoying I like swype but don't use it very often since I have the real keyboard

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

noguchi is a n00b

Hi. Now I am based in Vietnam. I am very happy with Mighty Rom versions. But with this new Rom, it kepps adding +1 to my phone number, then the call fails.
How can I cancel the option?

Many thanks.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by noguchi View Post
Hi. Now I am based in Vietnam. I am very happy with Mighty Rom versions. But with this new Rom, it kepps adding +1 to my phone number, then the call fails.
How can I cancel the option?

Many thanks.
Start/Settings/Personal/Phone/CDMA Services/Select Automatic Prepend & click Get Settings & disable
Old 04-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Lurker

noguchi is a n00b

Thank you very much for your reply. However, I use GSM network. Is there any solution for the kind of network?
Old 04-05-2010, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

youngnick09 is just getting started

How do I get rid of it keep saying "Sent this from my HTC smartphone" in the windows messaging everytime I open a text? I'm using Impact.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngnick09 View Post
How do I get rid of it keep saying "Sent this from my HTC smartphone" in the windows messaging everytime I open a text? I'm using Impact.
Messaging tab -> 'All Messages' -> Menu -> Tools -> Options -> Signatures..., then remove the annoying text and/or uncheck the box
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Lurker

noguchi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
Start/Settings/Personal/Phone/CDMA Services/Select Automatic Prepend & click Get Settings & disable
My phone always adds +1 to phone number. I am using GSM band. Is there anyone knowing solution for GSM network?
Old 04-05-2010, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

car_lost is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to car_lost

how can i add a shortcut of wifi internet sharing to the home tab?
Old 04-06-2010, 12:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

chetqwerty is just getting started

I just upgraded to Mikes latest and have a question regarding group contacts. Coming from a relaese back in November it had the option under contacts > new > group. The latest release only has outlook contact and sim as the choices. no more email and most importantly group. I used that regularly and it worked well. It is a standard feature in 6.5 so i cant figure out where it went. Oh im using SPB MS3, dont know if that has anything to do with it as i was using MS3 with the November release.

Thanks

Oh, i realize there are third party options but its supposed to be in 6.5 so thats what im looking for

Thanks
Old 04-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetqwerty View Post
I just upgraded to Mikes latest and have a question regarding group contacts. Coming from a relaese back in November it had the option under contacts > new > group. The latest release only has outlook contact and sim as the choices. no more email and most importantly group. I used that regularly and it worked well. It is a standard feature in 6.5 so i cant figure out where it went. Oh im using SPB MS3, dont know if that has anything to do with it as i was using MS3 with the November release.

Thanks

Oh, i realize there are third party options but its supposed to be in 6.5 so thats what im looking for

Thanks
I found groups when I went to the Contacts tab then hit the "All Contacts" soft key. Then when they show up you will see several tabs at the bottom, one of which is Groups. The Groups are based on the category that the contact is in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2