PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

parcou is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Sorry too much job work to update still on 2.10.10 (great rom still)

Issue I get the message: Device in registering on a voice service only network. Data services are currently unavailable

I only get it when I am in buildings like a auditorium or solid location where my signal bars are gone. Is there a fix?

Now, I have researched and found post that state:

1. NAM settings are different under custom ROM than stock ROMS so change that....from 9 to 4

and

2. Change the CDMA network setting to HOME ONLY but it is currently on just AUTOMATIC (Not Auto A/B)

For Mighty rom how can I fix this annoying message from coming up when signal is gone???? Pls
(retired) VZW TP
(retired) VZW 6800
Old 05-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Having a weird problem (seems like all my problems are weird..must just be me), anyway I am
using SE and wanted to go back to OF but I am not near a PC but have the ruu_SIGNED file for OF
on my SD carrd. I have renamed the file to rhodimg.nbh and placed it in root of my SD card, started bootloader but it does not see the file. I read in one of the posts that I should reformat my card but I dont understand because I have flashed from it without a problem many times. I could wait and do it when I get home from my pc, but I still want to know whats going on?

Last edited by searcher61; 05-14-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

Legmce is a n00b

I know this is somewhat off topic...however I have gotten so much knowledge from this thread..it is amazing, think all of you especially Mighty Mike.

I will give it a try...I feel this group is in the know!

Which version of the Opera browser do you recommend? After one down loads it - how do you make it the default?

Thanks in advance...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn24 View Post
Installed this last night and unfortunately, it did nothing for me. Actually, it didn't change anything; no new options anywhere.

Thanks tho...!

Aaron
On the mail tab of the slider, hitting menu should show 'delete message', which you can flip through the emails and delete accordingly, right from the mail tab. Then from the inbox of whichever email account you decide, hitting menu should show 'mark all as read' and 'delete all' at the bottom of the menu.

Did you soft reset after installing, and which rom are you running?

Just checking so we can figure out how to get you the functions you're looking for.

EDIT: I removed the inbox extender cab to verify what is there. I'm running Full Force, and the delete message option is available on the mail tab of the slider (so I can delete the message without opening it). However, going into the inbox, then menu, there is no option to mark all as read, or delete all....unless I have the extender cab installed.

Just fyi

Last edited by willyjay; 05-14-2010 at 01:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Hi all,
does anyone use a working LogMeIn application on their TP2? if yes, can you point me to where I may get it or will you share it please?
Thanks
Old 05-14-2010, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900, TP2

arn24 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
On the mail tab of the slider, hitting menu should show 'delete message', which you can flip through the emails and delete accordingly, right from the mail tab. Then from the inbox of whichever email account you decide, hitting menu should show 'mark all as read' and 'delete all' at the bottom of the menu.

Just checking so we can figure out how to get you the functions you're looking for.

EDIT: I removed the inbox extender cab to verify what is there. I'm running Full Force, and the delete message option is available on the mail tab of the slider (so I can delete the message without opening it). However, going into the inbox, then menu, there is no option to mark all as read, or delete all....unless I have the extender cab installed.

Just fyi
I just reinstalled it, and I do have the 'delete all' option under the inbox menu. However, pressing the delete button from the slider menu still does not delete the message (temporarily, but then after send/recieve, it's back). I have IMAP enabled in Gmail, but I don't see an option to 'move message to trash' (or similar) other than the option for POP, under which that option is selected. I did do a soft reset as well.

I'm running the latest MightyRom (5.2.21889 or 21889.5.0.87, manilla 2.5.20121324.1), downloaded Tuesday night. I don't remember if I could do this from the slider on the stock rom as I've been running SpbMS3 until now.

Thank you for the help, and let me know what other information you might need.

Aaron
Old 05-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi all,
does anyone use a working LogMeIn application on their TP2? if yes, can you point me to where I may get it or will you share it please?
Thanks
Try this below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...02&postcount=9

Old 05-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post

Just fyi
I have expierenced the same, Items deleted with ANY IMAP mail, from the Sense Tab do NOT deleted permanently and come back from the dead at next download. No problem with deleted items from the Mail app itself.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:10 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by parcou View Post
Sorry too much job work to update still on 2.10.10 (great rom still)

Issue I get the message: Device in registering on a voice service only network. Data services are currently unavailable

I only get it when I am in buildings like a auditorium or solid location where my signal bars are gone. Is there a fix?

Now, I have researched and found post that state:

1. NAM settings are different under custom ROM than stock ROMS so change that....from 9 to 4

and

2. Change the CDMA network setting to HOME ONLY but it is currently on just AUTOMATIC (Not Auto A/B)

For Mighty rom how can I fix this annoying message from coming up when signal is gone???? Pls
Dunno if you can disable the message...its just telling you that your signal is to weak to carry a data connection...most likely the buildings your in interfering...so its not the ROM its reception...
Old 05-14-2010, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn24 View Post
I just reinstalled it, and I do have the 'delete all' option under the inbox menu. However, pressing the delete button from the slider menu still does not delete the message (temporarily, but then after send/recieve, it's back). I have IMAP enabled in Gmail, but I don't see an option to 'move message to trash' (or similar) other than the option for POP, under which that option is selected. I did do a soft reset as well.

Aaron
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I have expierenced the same, Items deleted with ANY IMAP mail, from the Sense Tab do NOT deleted permanently and come back from the dead at next download. No problem with deleted items from the Mail app itself.
I understand now....I mainly use a POP email (comcast) so not having the issue you guys are having. I don't use my gmail (IMAP) account that much so didn't notice it. Not sure why the mail would come back if deleted from mail tab. I know this is probably a hassle, and not the quick way you're looking for, but what happens when you 'empty deleted items' from tools menu in the IMAP account?

Sorry I couldn't help further!!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2