PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 03:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVo
Carrier: J-Skee Mobility

jskee35 is keeping up the good workjskee35 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jskee35 Send a message via Yahoo to jskee35
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Shhhhh...
LOL crazy hahaha

WELCOME TO THE COWBOYS DEZ!
Old 05-14-2010, 03:30 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Ok all...I uploaded the wrong file last time...it was a preversion so to speak...anywho...I got the correct one now...screenshot below...

Download HERE

Sorry for the confusion guys...if you have the download from earlier you can either continue to use it or reinstall this one...

One issue that I do have with the taskbar is that the backgrounds of the taskbar do not stick if you change your Home Settings theme...I will have to figure out a tsk file to insert to make it work...I am hoping maybe purian will look into it and make a tsk with the desire taskbars and still have the blackout feel...that would be kudos...

Enjoy all...

BTW...jshass check your PM...proposition for you bud
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot0010.jpg (9.2 KB, 130 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-14-2010 at 03:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Ok all...I uploaded the wrong file last time...it was a preversion so to speak...anywho...I got the correct one now...screenshot below...

Download HERE

Sorry for the confusion guys...if you have the download from earlier you can either continue to use it or reinstall this one...

One issue that I do have with the taskbar is that the backgrounds of the taskbar do not stick if you change your Home Settings theme...I will have to figure out a tsk file to insert to make it work...I am hoping maybe purian will look into it and make a tsk with the desire taskbars and still have the blackout feel...that would be kudos...

Enjoy all...

BTW...jshass check your PM...proposition for you bud
Looks good, are you going to do one with the SE edit for the start Icon?
Old 05-14-2010, 08:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

amcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wanted to share some feedback for the MR Full Force ROM.

I loaded this one first day, then loaded SE a couple days later just to see which one I should use. I quickly went back to FF, wanting the extra stuff offered by this ROM.

I also, very quickly, did the Menu Bar edit that moves the RightSoftKey over to the very far left.. disabling any X/OK buttons that might be there.

Thus, I have no "onscreen" Start or X/OK buttons.

I can say that my experience with this setup has been GREAT. There are various menus that you feel that you "need" the OK button to ensure that the change is made, HOWEVER, I have not found ANY that require OK for the change to be made..

I simply use the "back" hardware button (between start and End), and the changes that I made are saved as expected.

I know this works in:
Start - Settings - Home .. when choosing different theme, or background, or disabling Sense.. As soon as you hit the hardware 'back' button, the change you made is performed.. just like the OK button.

... Can't remember any other specific ones. But the bottom line is.. I've grown accustomed to "not" having the X/OK button, and I do not miss it.

For the VERY few programs that don't have a built-in Exit within the Menu, I usually just let them run in the background...

I've tried to take the stance of "let windows handle the resources" and, I have not experienced any ill side effects due to this. In fact, I would go as far to say that I've had less SoftResets on FF that on any previous MR version.

Yes the memory usage is up at 80% most of the time.. but, who cares, if the phone is still doing what I want, when I want it.

And for those of you who are wondering.. my GWES is at "48067 kb" today. (same thought as above.. I could care less what this value is, as long as the phone is still doing what I want, when I want.) This was checked with FDCSoft Task Manager.

In short, FF is great. It's what I wish I had been running on my TP2 since I got it last year.

Thanks Mighty for enabling these phones to be the amazing phones they were meant to be.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

I agree with amcq10 regarding full force (never thought i'd be a 6.5.x fan). Instead of moving the right soft key over to the far right, I used the MM start menu cab to move the left soft key slightly right (now both buttons are aligned) and adds the start menu button to the bottom left, keeping the OK/X button functions at the right.

amcq10, you may want to try it out.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Shhhhh...
hockey season is over.... Im bored.. lol!
Old 05-14-2010, 09:48 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdogtag1 View Post
Looks good, are you going to do one with the SE edit for the start Icon?
It could come in the near future...kinda backlogged atm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcq10 View Post
(same thought as above.. I could care less what this value is, as long as the phone is still doing what I want, when I want.)

Thanks Mighty for enabling these phones to be the amazing phones they were meant to be.
Hehe chopped it down a little(the good parts hehe)...very nicely put...a bit long winded but nicely put...

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
I agree with amcq10 regarding full force (never thought i'd be a 6.5.x fan). Instead of moving the right soft key over to the far right, I used the MM start menu cab to move the left soft key slightly right (now both buttons are aligned) and adds the start menu button to the bottom left, keeping the OK/X button functions at the right.

amcq10, you may want to try it out.
Still can't Force myself...but who knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
hockey season is over.... Im bored.. lol!
Well not that I give a big hoot over hockey...although my state has a top 5 college team...and the Penguins would be my pick for favorite team as I am a fan of the classics Jagr and Lemiux...so yeah I feel your pain...

Also to bad Lebron and the Cavs are done...woulda like to see a ring on the king so I don't have to listen to it anymore...

However instead of watching boring sports....

I'd rather watch FOOTBALL!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Lyman1 is keeping up the good workLyman1 is keeping up the good work
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman1 View Post
tjELITE,

This is "exactly" what I'm waiting for in a taskbar.

Thank you for all the work that your doing for us all.

All the Best!
tjELITE,

Great work.

Thanks and Thanked!

All the Best...........
mNotes 5.0
Old 05-14-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900, TP2
Carrier: Verizon

arn24 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
I delete mail from the sense tab (email tab) using this inbox extender cab (I think this is what you are looking to do). You can also hit 'mark all as read' or 'delete all' from the inbox.

Let me know if this is what you're talking about.
Installed this last night and unfortunately, it did nothing for me. Actually, it didn't change anything; no new options anywhere.

Thanks tho...!

Aaron
Old 05-14-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Full Force TP2
Carrier: Verizon

chagersc is keeping up the good workchagersc is keeping up the good work

one question:

if im on full force, and there is an update to official or se, will ziggy's zurn tell me there is an update? or only if theres an update to full force?

thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2