View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:30 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Ok all...I uploaded the wrong file last time...it was a preversion so to speak...anywho...I got the correct one now...screenshot below...

Download HERE

Sorry for the confusion guys...if you have the download from earlier you can either continue to use it or reinstall this one...

One issue that I do have with the taskbar is that the backgrounds of the taskbar do not stick if you change your Home Settings theme...I will have to figure out a tsk file to insert to make it work...I am hoping maybe purian will look into it and make a tsk with the desire taskbars and still have the blackout feel...that would be kudos...

Enjoy all...

BTW...jshass check your PM...proposition for you bud
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot0010.jpg (9.2 KB, 130 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-14-2010 at 03:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.