PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

MBaughan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Just talked with Juicy, he told me it's the HTC Desire...
(in reference to the HTC Triumph)

That's actually a pretty slick phone. If only it had a physical keyboard... I swear, if they put snapdragon + 512 RAM/512 ROM, Flash/5-8mp camera and a capactive screen in/onto a TP2 I think they would be sitting on a pile of money in no time.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicksave View Post
hmm, i guess TCPMP no longer works? i took it off the first site i found on google, when i open up the file on my phone and install it, i get a message pop up that says it's crashed. guess to play an avi, i'd have to pay for coreplayer huh?
here's TCPMP that works on the TP2. It's finger friendly too.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=634951
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900, TP2

arn24 is becoming a great contributor

This post moves so fast I'm sure nobody remembers the 'deleting emails from Gmail' problem I had (back around page 700?), but I discovered something interesting. If I scroll over to the email tab, flick to the email I want to delete, hit Menu/Delete Message, the email will just come back on the next Send/Recieve, but If I actually open the message (so that I'm not just looking at the '3D' version of the message but a full screen version) then hit Menu/Delete, the message does not come back.

Could there be a broken link between the two interfaces? It would be really nice to be able to delete the message without having to actually 'open' it.

Thanks to all who helped before (you were thanked!) and thanks in advance to whoever wants to help now.

Aaron
Old 05-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn24 View Post
This post moves so fast I'm sure nobody remembers the 'deleting emails from Gmail' problem I had (back around page 700?), but I discovered something interesting. If I scroll over to the email tab, flick to the email I want to delete, hit Menu/Delete Message, the email will just come back on the next Send/Recieve, but If I actually open the message (so that I'm not just looking at the '3D' version of the message but a full screen version) then hit Menu/Delete, the message does not come back.

Could there be a broken link between the two interfaces? It would be really nice to be able to delete the message without having to actually 'open' it.

Thanks to all who helped before (you were thanked!) and thanks in advance to whoever wants to help now.

Aaron
That would be nice to be able to delete from the sense tab and I don't think there is anything out there to do that but if there was I would defiantly be interested in that to.

Old 05-13-2010, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900, TP2

arn24 is becoming a great contributor

So, it's not just me! Thought I'd screwed something up...

Aaron
Old 05-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
That would be nice to be able to delete from the sense tab and I don't think there is anything out there to do that but if there was I would defiantly be interested in that to.
Quote:
So, it's not just me! Thought I'd screwed something up...

Aaron

I don't have that problem either. When I delete something on my phone it deletes on my gmail account as well. Go to your Gmail account under settings on your computer and make sure that the forwarding settings are as they should be.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Razor I've been overlooking this thread...thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
here's TCPMP that works on the TP2. It's finger friendly too.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=634951
Old 05-13-2010, 07:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

yeah those with SOD issues... its not the ROM/Radio/PRI/PRL or anything like that (though the updates do help), when a program is using close to 100% CPU and doing disc access to both ROM/Internal Media and SD at the same time SOD's WILL HAPPEN!

I have been SOD less for almost 9 months now!

I was able to successfully recreate a scenario where a SOD occurred by installing the latest GAlarm (which i hit standby while in the middle of the install), it took 7min before it finally turned off then proceeded to do all the functions i had clicked/tried when it was "SOD"ing, also since the CPU is downclocked (not literally but figuratively)

a lovely program that would help this would be one that makes the CPU not downclock for 30+ sec after you hit the power button for "standby" (does it exist? dont know... i know a no2chem tool was made to do this on the mogul... but since hes basically dead/left the WM world... well ill just leave it at that) that would allow whatever program thats eating cycles/r-w to finish before it goes into complete standby

Old 05-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Aaron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Yeah, I have had that same issue as well. It wasn't a major thing for me but it would definately be nice.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: Sprint

mawst95 is keeping up the good workmawst95 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
yeah those with SOD issues... its not the ROM/Radio/PRI/PRL or anything like that (though the updates do help), when a program is using close to 100% CPU and doing disc access to both ROM/Internal Media and SD at the same time SOD's WILL HAPPEN!

I have been SOD less for almost 9 months now!

I was able to successfully recreate a scenario where a SOD occurred by installing the latest GAlarm (which i hit standby while in the middle of the install), it took 7min before it finally turned off then proceeded to do all the functions i had clicked/tried when it was "SOD"ing, also since the CPU is downclocked (not literally but figuratively)

a lovely program that would help this would be one that makes the CPU not downclock for 30+ sec after you hit the power button for "standby" (does it exist? dont know... i know a no2chem tool was made to do this on the mogul... but since hes basically dead/left the WM world... well ill just leave it at that) that would allow whatever program thats eating cycles/r-w to finish before it goes into complete standby
Great observation and explanation. My experience as well exactly!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2