View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 07:01 PM
Kane3162
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

yeah those with SOD issues... its not the ROM/Radio/PRI/PRL or anything like that (though the updates do help), when a program is using close to 100% CPU and doing disc access to both ROM/Internal Media and SD at the same time SOD's WILL HAPPEN!

I have been SOD less for almost 9 months now!

I was able to successfully recreate a scenario where a SOD occurred by installing the latest GAlarm (which i hit standby while in the middle of the install), it took 7min before it finally turned off then proceeded to do all the functions i had clicked/tried when it was "SOD"ing, also since the CPU is downclocked (not literally but figuratively)

a lovely program that would help this would be one that makes the CPU not downclock for 30+ sec after you hit the power button for "standby" (does it exist? dont know... i know a no2chem tool was made to do this on the mogul... but since hes basically dead/left the WM world... well ill just leave it at that) that would allow whatever program thats eating cycles/r-w to finish before it goes into complete standby