View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:48 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdogtag1 View Post
Looks good, are you going to do one with the SE edit for the start Icon?
It could come in the near future...kinda backlogged atm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcq10 View Post
(same thought as above.. I could care less what this value is, as long as the phone is still doing what I want, when I want.)

Thanks Mighty for enabling these phones to be the amazing phones they were meant to be.
Hehe chopped it down a little(the good parts hehe)...very nicely put...a bit long winded but nicely put...

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
I agree with amcq10 regarding full force (never thought i'd be a 6.5.x fan). Instead of moving the right soft key over to the far right, I used the MM start menu cab to move the left soft key slightly right (now both buttons are aligned) and adds the start menu button to the bottom left, keeping the OK/X button functions at the right.

amcq10, you may want to try it out.
Still can't Force myself...but who knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
hockey season is over.... Im bored.. lol!
Well not that I give a big hoot over hockey...although my state has a top 5 college team...and the Penguins would be my pick for favorite team as I am a fan of the classics Jagr and Lemiux...so yeah I feel your pain...

Also to bad Lebron and the Cavs are done...woulda like to see a ring on the king so I don't have to listen to it anymore...

However instead of watching boring sports....

I'd rather watch FOOTBALL!!!