View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 01:31 PM
willyjay
VIP Member

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn24 View Post
Installed this last night and unfortunately, it did nothing for me. Actually, it didn't change anything; no new options anywhere.

Thanks tho...!

Aaron
On the mail tab of the slider, hitting menu should show 'delete message', which you can flip through the emails and delete accordingly, right from the mail tab. Then from the inbox of whichever email account you decide, hitting menu should show 'mark all as read' and 'delete all' at the bottom of the menu.

Did you soft reset after installing, and which rom are you running?

Just checking so we can figure out how to get you the functions you're looking for.

EDIT: I removed the inbox extender cab to verify what is there. I'm running Full Force, and the delete message option is available on the mail tab of the slider (so I can delete the message without opening it). However, going into the inbox, then menu, there is no option to mark all as read, or delete all....unless I have the extender cab installed.

Just fyi

Last edited by willyjay; 05-14-2010 at 01:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.