View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:11 PM
willyjay
VIP Member

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn24 View Post
I just reinstalled it, and I do have the 'delete all' option under the inbox menu. However, pressing the delete button from the slider menu still does not delete the message (temporarily, but then after send/recieve, it's back). I have IMAP enabled in Gmail, but I don't see an option to 'move message to trash' (or similar) other than the option for POP, under which that option is selected. I did do a soft reset as well.

Aaron
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I have expierenced the same, Items deleted with ANY IMAP mail, from the Sense Tab do NOT deleted permanently and come back from the dead at next download. No problem with deleted items from the Mail app itself.
I understand now....I mainly use a POP email (comcast) so not having the issue you guys are having. I don't use my gmail (IMAP) account that much so didn't notice it. Not sure why the mail would come back if deleted from mail tab. I know this is probably a hassle, and not the quick way you're looking for, but what happens when you 'empty deleted items' from tools menu in the IMAP account?

Sorry I couldn't help further!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.