View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:02 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
On the mail tab of the slider, hitting menu should show 'delete message', which you can flip through the emails and delete accordingly, right from the mail tab. Then from the inbox of whichever email account you decide, hitting menu should show 'mark all as read' and 'delete all' at the bottom of the menu.

Did you soft reset after installing, and which rom are you running?

Just checking so we can figure out how to get you the functions you're looking for.

EDIT: I removed the inbox extender cab to verify what is there. I'm running Full Force, and the delete message option is available on the mail tab of the slider (so I can delete the message without opening it). However, going into the inbox, then menu, there is no option to mark all as read, or delete all....unless I have the extender cab installed.

Just fyi
I have expierenced the same, Items deleted with ANY IMAP mail, from the Sense Tab do NOT deleted permanently and come back from the dead at next download. No problem with deleted items from the Mail app itself.