PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 06:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Damn, wish my phone was available for upgrade on Oct 1. How are TP2 people eligible for the upgrade already? The phone only came out Sept 2009, not like 22 months will have passed by Oct 1.
Hey guys !!

The reason for this is some of us are long time Sprint premier customers and are eligable for upgrades every 12 months vs 22-24.

Or opt 2.. just buy the damn thing with lots of cash lol !

Last edited by purian23; 08-31-2010 at 09:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
Also, when you delete files with Resco File Explorer, a dialog box comes up with a checkbox that allows you to bypass the recycle bin. I don't always use that so I had accumulated files there.
Better yet, go to the root directory, tap/hold on the Recycle Bin, select Properties and check "Do not move files to the Recycle Bin."
Old 08-31-2010, 08:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Damn, wish my phone was available for upgrade on Oct 1. How are TP2 people eligible for the upgrade already? The phone only came out Sept 2009, not like 22 months will have passed by Oct 1.
Yeah what Purian said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Hey guys !!

The reason for this is some of us are long time Sprint premier customers and are eligable for upgrades every 12 months vs 22-24.

Or opt 2.. just by the damn thing with lots of cash lol !
Damn!!! Too slow, you beat me to it!=D>

The Mighty one is online! How goes the cooking for your Android ROM?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

meh, with all the hype... I am looking at the HD2 when I end contract in December (i have the option to opt-out earlier if i wanted thanks to my complaint to the FCC/BBB/AG)...

its the only phone that has the ascetics I like (visually pleasing), dual functionality (WinMo+/Android), and decent hardware!

and I can buy one outright for $200-400 New+Sealed (almost made the jump the other day for $300)!

Till then its my TP2 and MR (until PPCK gets going again or still MR if he makes his ROM kitchenable)! (and my Airvana... which is pretty cool), $99 SE / $7 Insurance / $$ TAX is $121 right now, add 4G (oh sorry, premium data... whatever its 4G bite me) for $133+~ no thanks! (or around $110/120 with ED 450 plan with the Airave unlimited for $10, which they wont comp)

Old 09-01-2010, 04:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Yeah, so, I'm not the most active guy around these boards, but MightyROM has been my homebase for years now. Just wanted to say thanks for everything, as I'm off to 4G land.

Peace y'all!!

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 09-01-2010, 04:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work

go to page 1000 :]]
Old 09-01-2010, 07:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

gpshemi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman1 View Post
Good morning comrades.

I like the rest have been waiting for Mighty Mike's "Surprise",
and had the uncontrollable need to Flash something.

First I flashed Energy's Line up Energy CHT 21914 then, Energy CHT 23678 then, Energy CHT GTX.

Second I flashed BigMax Sense.

Lastly I flashed VINdows Phone

NRGZ28, bignadad and Vin255764 do great work, and are excellent chefs, however are not as stable as Mighty's.

I home to stay.

All the Best!
I've been running Vin's and I'm pretty happy with it. Depending on what MR has up his sleeve, I may not run it.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:49 AM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Hey guys !!

Or opt 2.. just buy the damn thing with lots of cash lol !
Damn I am years away from premier... wish I had their kind of cash!!!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Damn I am years away from premier... wish I had their kind of cash!!!
Its not just the years you have had your account. its also how much your month bill runs also. I have only had my account for 5 years, but my monthly bill has been over 200 for almost all of that. So its a combo of the 2 that allows one to become a premier.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:35 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Its not just the years you have had your account. its also how much your month bill runs also. I have only had my account for 5 years, but my monthly bill has been over 200 for almost all of that. So its a combo of the 2 that allows one to become a premier.
Yea I'll never have high enough monthly charges, I have a SERO account on Sprint...

Anyone know if HTC is going to release a fix for the twitter tab? I hope MightyMike cooks in the fix on his last and final release (if he ever gets around to releasing it)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2