PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 07:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

themanjsq is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

hello, i just installed my first mightyrom on my htctp2, but i was wondering if there's a way to get my music player back? i just have windows media player, but i liked and used the music player that came with the phone.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Too bad I'm on Sprint. I'm not going to complain since I pay less than $37/mo after tax/fees - which includes unlimited text/data. I've found that the 6/20 release has been acting really funky lately (just locking up a lot). It was perfectly fine last month and I haven't installed anything different since then.
Well, my point was that since Verizon allows you to upgrade a year early, perhaps Sprint will too. Doesn't hurt to ask 'em, right?

As for the ROM locking up, this is due to "Windows Rot". I was going to advise you to do a hard reset, but that would be insulting since you're not exactly a n00b around here and I figured you had probably already considered that option.

You can always try another ROM too. Energy seems to run pretty fast lately since it uses newer, less buggy builds of WinMo and a faster Sense version (2018 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
So how long has it been since Mighty updated this ROM ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
the release date is in the first post
He knows. He's just teasing since Mighty hasn't updated in forever, while NRGZ still updates his several times per week
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nismo95tt is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Too bad I'm on Sprint. I'm not going to complain since I pay less than $37/mo after tax/fees - which includes unlimited text/data. I've found that the 6/20 release has been acting really funky lately (just locking up a lot). It was perfectly fine last month and I haven't installed anything different since then.
I have the same lockup/freeze up issues, and I have a striking suspicion that it's related to the amount of text messages I have on the phone (a ton; haven't deleted one since 6/20- so prob more than 1000). I've had similar issues in the past when trying to sync 3 separate email accounts with 7-30 days worth of e-mail...

Do you have a similar amount of text messages or e-mail built up over the last few months?

I want to hard reset and start over, but I'm trying to hold out for a final release.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

nismo95tt is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post

As for the ROM locking up, this is due to "Windows Rot". I was going to advise you to do a hard reset, but that would be insulting since you're not exactly a n00b around here and I figured you had probably already considered that option.
I missed your post before posting above...Haha- Windows rot on a phone...so true and sad...
Old 09-15-2010, 09:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

littlemamaof1 is a n00b

OK removed all three and started over here are the results:

This is the latest imnuts post with Arcsoft cabs NON-THREADED.

**Works to send but I can't receive

This is the latest imnuts post with Arcsoft cabs THREADED.

Finally, there is this cab which does not have threading, and has support for .gif.

** I can't send or recieve I get this error: "Picture Mail is Not supported on this Platform"

Any help would be MUCH appreciated, I have been searching all day to no avail.

Last edited by littlemamaof1; 09-15-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I would suggest this to you:

1. Flash back to stock, then run a profile update and while your at it, run a PRL update

2. Reflash Mighty rom.

3. make sure your phone is provisioned to the right carrier.

4. Install your favorite flavor of Arcsoft. and give that a go. (i'm using the one for GIF support and it works great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemamaof1 View Post
OK removed all three and started over here are the results:

This is the latest imnuts post with Arcsoft cabs NON-THREADED.

This is the latest imnuts post with Arcsoft cabs THREADED.

Finally, there is this cab which does not have threading, and has support for .gif.

** I can't send or recieve I get this error: "Picture Mail is Not supported on this Platform"

Any help would be MUCH appreciated, I have been searching all day to no avail.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
He knows. He's just teasing since Mighty hasn't updated in forever, while NRGZ still updates his several times per week
ok, thanks for your opinion. i thought it was just another noob askin questions without reading the first post
Old 09-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

littlemamaof1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I would suggest this to you:

1. Flash back to stock, then run a profile update and while your at it, run a PRL update

2. Reflash Mighty rom.

3. make sure your phone is provisioned to the right carrier.

4. Install your favorite flavor of Arcsoft. and give that a go. (i'm using the one for GIF support and it works great.
Oh poop! I had a feeling I was going to be told something like that, oh well, thank you hypeo!! I appreciate all the responses!
Old 09-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2

fucon is a n00b

I love the MightyRom. However, after using it for 3 days, the HTC sense started to get very slow, and eventually when rebooted, stuck with the "launching HTC sense" screen.

I then did task29, reinstall the rom and the samething happened after a few days. Tried again, failed again after a few days.

I tried Energyrom and sometimes had that problem too. Although generally I prefer Mightyrom much better!

Is that a hardware problem or has anyone got any suggestions?
Old 09-16-2010, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Do you have a lot of email and/or text messages? If so, don't sync as much email and clear out some of your old messages. Also, are you installing any manila mods?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2