PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 08:45 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
Some people say its the Radio, some people say its the HSPL, I am TELLING you its the programs/apps you use.
My girls stock TP2 gets SOD with nothing installed so I can't agree with you on this one..

Old 07-15-2010, 09:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
My girls stock TP2 gets SOD with nothing installed so I can't agree with you on this one..
somehow i can only think something ELSE is wrong... i have had hardware version 0002/3/4 and never had a SOD (and again i stress the point here, that I didnt purposely create)... someone said they had it with "just" EMail setup, I wondered what type/configuration... I have (sometimes, other times im just lazy) GMail Yahoo MSN

you know what, nix that, OT again

Old 07-15-2010, 10:09 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hmmm.... is ths the Mighty Rom thread or one of the countless ALREADY EXISTING SOD threads? Just wondering. (Mainly because I had mentioned about 200 pages back that I thought I figured out what caused a SOD on my phone and was pounced on for posting it here).
I come to this thread every day to see whats new with Mighty and it seems more and more that things have drifted way OT. When you start talking about SOD in the MR thread, anyone who searches SOD will likely be led here and come to the conclusion that MR is the cause of SOD's....which it is not.
Just my 0.02
David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Hmmm.... is ths the Mighty Rom thread or one of the countless ALREADY EXISTING SOD threads? Just wondering. (Mainly because I had mentioned about 200 pages back that I thought I figured out what caused a SOD on my phone and was pounced on for posting it here).
I come to this thread every day to see whats new with Mighty and it seems more and more that things have drifted way OT. When you start talking about SOD in the MR thread, anyone who searches SOD will likely be led here and come to the conclusion that MR is the cause of SOD's....which it is not.
Just my 0.02
David
I was thinking the same thing.=D>=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:12 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Good idea I am going to start that rumor Mighty!!!!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Hey guys, Check this out. We MAY now be able to OVERCLOCK OUR RHODIUM

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=7181179
Old 07-15-2010, 10:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Hey guys, Check this out. We MAY now be able to OVERCLOCK OUR RHODIUM

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=7181179
the problem with this thread going OT is that this thread is so popular its become a catch-all for any news, and I really cannot fault it because of the MR popularity, its OT as hell, but I wont lie here, this topic is the one I have set in my start-up for FireFox... open firefox, read latest MR news or general chat news (like the quote above)

speaking on the quote above, I think i saw a more detailed one somewhere... I will have to find it (only went into private testing a week or so ago)

im guilty as are lots of others for bringing this thread OT, but its the nature of the beast that is the MR thread unless a mod plays archive police each day and prunes NON-MR related posts...

in other news partially related to the thread, im playing around with htc messenger 1.8 in hopes of getting it to work on MR with MMS... might have to crack open files however... not fun (not using the already receiving fixed one, started from scratch)

Last edited by Kane3162; 07-15-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:50 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
...unless a mod plays archive police each day and prunes NON-MR related posts...
Did that once for this thread. It took me over 3 hours straight.

Never doing it again. Lol
Old 07-16-2010, 12:00 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by [sammich] View Post
Did that once for this thread. It took me over 3 hours straight.

Never doing it again. Lol
Every time you post, I get hungry.

Every time I go on one of my flash junkie binges, I get even more impressed with the memory footprint of MR & X.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 07-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
the problem with this thread going OT is that this thread is so popular its become a catch-all for any news, and I really cannot fault it because of the MR popularity, its OT as hell, but I wont lie here, this topic is the one I have set in my start-up for FireFox... open firefox, read latest MR news or general chat news (like the quote above)
This thread is about MR, no questions about it. But it's also about potential applications that could benefit MM and others.

By all means, I do know that there is a special sections for applications, but you can't just open a new thread and say "People, check out this OTHER thread". Whereas here, it could benefit everyone else.

We are not discussing it, as the discussion purpose is on the other thread itself.

As you said, this was more of an announcement

But thanks for caring
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2