View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:09 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Hmmm.... is ths the Mighty Rom thread or one of the countless ALREADY EXISTING SOD threads? Just wondering. (Mainly because I had mentioned about 200 pages back that I thought I figured out what caused a SOD on my phone and was pounced on for posting it here).
I come to this thread every day to see whats new with Mighty and it seems more and more that things have drifted way OT. When you start talking about SOD in the MR thread, anyone who searches SOD will likely be led here and come to the conclusion that MR is the cause of SOD's....which it is not.
Just my 0.02
David
This post has been thanked 2 times.