PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 09:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olghb View Post
Hiw do I unhide the recycle folder?

OR better yet, is there a registry tweak that would bypass the recycle folder and delete files immediately like you can do in Windows for a PC and never even have anything go into it.

Last edited by GaryMcQ; 08-26-2010 at 09:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olghb View Post
Hiw do I unhide the recycle folder?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
OR better yet, is there a registry tweak that would bypass the recycle folder and delete files immediately like you can do in Windows for a PC and never even have anything go into it.
I use Resco File Explorer; go to Menu->Options->General then select the Browser tab. There are 5 checkboxes there for "Hide System Files", "Hide hidden files", etc. I unchecked all of them.
Also, when you delete files with Resco File Explorer, a dialog box comes up with a checkbox that allows you to bypass the recycle bin. I don't always use that so I had accumulated files there.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

what is the password to be able to install the mightyrom. I though it was mightyrom.com but thats not working did the password change.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
what is the password to be able to install the mightyrom. I though it was mightyrom.com but thats not working did the password change.
Its in the first post.
--------------------------------------------
ROM Download--------------------------------------------Click Here To Download MightyROM RhodiumW
password: mightyrom.com
--------------------------------------------

I wouldnt think that it would change seeing how its been the same for years.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

for some reason I kept typing in the password but it didn't work it finally worked after the 3rd time.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
for some reason I kept typing in the password but it didn't work it finally worked after the 3rd time.

you have no idea...

I have a 27 character password for my server and financial stuff... I cant count how many times I have incorrectly put it in 2 times only to get it right the 3rd time by typing like i was pissed off/upset that i apparently did something wrong the first 2 times... (or saying it out loud...)

thank god for my highlight add-on for firefox... its copy/paste functionality works wonders for things like the MR password ( 27 char pass, i think i deserve to be lazy at Copy/Paste)

Old 08-28-2010, 06:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
you have no idea...

I have a 27 character password for my server and financial stuff... I cant count how many times I have incorrectly put it in 2 times only to get it right the 3rd time by typing like i was pissed off/upset that i apparently did something wrong the first 2 times... (or saying it out loud...)

thank god for my highlight add-on for firefox... its copy/paste functionality works wonders for things like the MR password ( 27 char pass, i think i deserve to be lazy at Copy/Paste)
I do the same thing...sometime i accidently put in the back slash like i was typing in a URL.

HOLY CRAP 27 char?? thats crazy, but i guess its better to be safe then sorry. And I bet that Copy/Paste is your friend w/ that one.=D>
Old 08-29-2010, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: None

quid246 is just getting started

Can anyone recommend a "smartphone tracker" that integrates well with MR?

There is one I've used on the HTC Touch (smartphonetracker.blogspot.com), but seems to be incompatible with Sense and Manila.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by quid246 View Post
Can anyone recommend a "smartphone tracker" that integrates well with MR?

There is one I've used on the HTC Touch (smartphonetracker.blogspot.com), but seems to be incompatible with Sense and Manila.
Microsoft MyPhone does this, and it is built into the ROM. You just need a Live account.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

Any news from Mighty? It's been quite some time since he promised us a "surprise"! Still waiting. I need to hard reset but would rather put that effort into a new ROM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2