View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 12:34 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

So up till this last week I have had great battery life, I hard reset about a week and a half ago a few times trying out some different stuff and my battery life has gone to crap. My question is would hard resetting with a low battery say in the 60% to 40% cause issues for the battery reading wrong?

I have not seen anything like this mentioned before but I am at the point of thinking that I charge the battery all the way up and than do a hard reset that this should clear it up.

Any thoughts?