View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfgas View Post
how would I take my Us cellular phone and bring it to a different cellular company? obviously my phone is unlocked and running mightyrom. I would think through epst i would have to change settings but i only see 3 settings through there to change. mdn, msid and home sid/nid #1. lets say i wanted to put this phone on verizon or sprint or something. how is that possible?
also considering this is a world phone with a sim card slot in it, is there a way to use it on at&t or tmobile or others like that?
You could use it on T-Mobile or AT&T but the best data you would get would be 1X. Chances of it getting on Sprint or Verizon are about a 1 in a million shot. Maybe boost mobile but seems like there has been a lot of issues with other phones with Boost.