PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 03:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

as been stated, no two people use the device the same way. Some connect to exchange to run all the time, some browse alot, some bluetooth alot, some talk alot. All of which will cut your battery time.

i'm a heavy user. Heavy as in tons of email daily, exchange connect, talk alot every day, browse and text on the side. i can easily get a day's worth of hard use out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaaniz View Post
thanks bro.. switched to official MR and it's been behaving very well.. i have read i should give it a couple of days to really sink in and that might solve the battery issue.. though till now it has not been that bad.. how much time do you guys get out of it?

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 06-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai uy B View Post
Using MR FF "stock," no progs or cabs installed, although I have changed some things in the settings. I expected the lock screen to look like Purian's examples on the first page of this thread, although perhaps those are shots of the lock screen for OF or SE.

My lock screen looks similar, with the taskbar at top, then the sliding lock icon below that; however, the "bar" at the bottom that has the time and date is not at the very bottom of the screen. Instead, there is another bar, about the same height, with the same calendar icon as my Sense calendar tab. Oddly, the calendar icon on the lock screen says "30" on it, even though today is the 31st. The sense tab has "31" on it.

Repeatable -- does it every time. Soft reset did not fix it. Same issue whether using regular lock or lock with pin. I did set a different background for my home screen as opposed to my lock screen. Once I figure out how to undo that, I will try that to see if that fixes it.

Did I find a bug (forgive me for even thinking it, MM ), or do I chalk it up to 6.5.x video glitches?

ps: Don't know how to get a screen shot of the lock screen, sorry.
Screenshot: Shakeand Save
spb screenshot
mymobiler
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 now imagio until the next one
Carrier: verizon

moc426 is becoming a great contributor

anyway to show MMS pictures received in the htc sense viewer than than opening that windows system which seems so slow? MMS pictures sent show in the htc sense viewer. not sure why received don't.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

amcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Me -> MightyROM Addict ... Reviewed BigMaxSense for a couple days...

Just want to share with you guys my results from running BigMaxSense for a couple of days.

The MaxSense modifications are amazing. It's hard to believe it's the same phone, with SenseUI, due to his different "Home Pages" interface. The potential for this interface is huge, and I look forward to following their progress over the remaining life of me owning a Touch Pro 2.

However,.. they have a long ways to go for this to be "flawless". Right now, it feels to be about as buggy as Sense2.5 was on Day-1 of it being ported into our Touch Pro 2's. The menu's are jerky, the "edit home page" functionality is a bit touchy.. just not quite perfectly polished.

So, I'm now reverting back to my saved SPB Backup of MR FF, which I've been enjoying for the past month. Even with the large potential that MaxSense has... it just doesn't beat 200% stability and perfectly customized to my liking...
Old 06-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Hi everyone!

Way the heck off topic but just wanted to blab a bit. I haven't posted much because I did not want redundancy in this thread. Most people help out to the extent that all I do is 'lurk'. Anyway, I am counting down to the new EVO as most are but I am still having my doubts. Mike has done nothing but good to my winmo phones. And to all those that have helped him make a badass ROM, my hat is off to you. Still not too sure if I am going to stick to android but I have to try. I will always be watching the thread though that's for sure. Maybe one day Mike will give in and Move to the US to be part of the crowd..lol

So anyway, I just wanted to say hello and jump on the soapbox for a minute...carry on yo!

Give some
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
thanks bro.. switched to official MR and it's been behaving very well.. i have read i should give it a couple of days to really sink in and that might solve the battery issue.. though till now it has not been that bad.. how much time do you guys get out of it?
I put my phone on the Charger every night out of habbit, but I could make it though about 2 days if I really needed to running FF.

Old 06-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
I've been getting insane good batery life on FF, and I'm a heavy user...

I take it off the charger at 6AM

30-40 minutes talk time
150-200 texts/day
30-45 minutes Opera browsing
2 email accounts syncing every 60 minutes
Weather update every 60 minutes
Twitter update every 60 minutes
Facebook update every 2 hours
Play music in WMP all day long

Battery down to about 55-60% at 5 PM

Then I'll usually get 2.5-3 hours of wifi tethering before I have to plug it in.

Last edited by Kliptik; 06-01-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
150-2000 texts/day
How the hell do you text up to 2000 a day, I think on a big month for me its like 1500
Old 06-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
How the hell do you text up to 2000 a day, I think on a big month for me its like 1500

LMAO! No shit! My keybord would have broken by now with that much finger jammin!!! WOW.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
LMAO! No shit! My keybord would have broken by now with that much finger jammin!!! WOW.
LOL! Oops... Just got a new wireless keyboard and I'm not used to it yet...

That should read... "150-200"

I would have arthritis if I texted that much!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2