PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

not checked in settings.

Lock Device is not installed.

it's disabled in CHT.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I give up.. ha ha ha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
not checked in settings.

it's disabled in CHT.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
UGGGGHHHHH!!!

Enough with the SOD issue...there is a thread for it...this happens every so often on quite a few phones...alot of times it is the user installing older programs that were never updated for there phone...other times it is something running in the background that is basically overloading your phone...I personally have had issues with it here and there...but I just deal with it because I know its going to happen...what I do is find a setup that works for me and stick to it...I don't go cab happy and install loads of crap that could possibly mess something up...

Also with refurbished phones....lol...most refurbished phones are phones sent back within 30 days of the original person who bought it...and a lot of times they use up the old hardware laying around before they move to new parts...just my observation as an at&t Retentions Agent...
could have been worse they could have started a new thread on it

Old 06-11-2010, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
not checked in settings.

it's disabled in CHT.
i've seen a couple people complaining about this problem after installing cht 1.8

Last edited by razorloves; 06-11-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I give up.. ha ha ha..

I actually figured it out. Seems CHT installed Lock Device and I didnt realize it. In CHT Editor, the locking was disabled. And when the phone started up, there was a .lnk in the Startup folder that called LockDevice.exe.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
i've seen a couple people complaining about this problem after installing cht 1.8
yea, as I said in my other post CHT 1.8 installed LockDevice. I just tried to disable LockDevice using the LockDeviceGUI and that didnt seem to do anything.

I can live with it for now. just found it odd.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Uninstall CHT and try it.

Quote:
yea, as I said in my other post CHT 1.8 installed LockDevice. I just tried to disable LockDevice using the LockDeviceGUI and that didnt seem to do anything.

Old 06-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
could have been worse they could have started a new thread on it
LOL. I used the links you provided in one of your threads to take me to the most relevant discussions. So, thanks and thanked.

David
Old 06-11-2010, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

Hi, I am having trouble finding the reg edit's created as a general consensus of mightyrom users. It is just general edits like adding stuff to the show in task manager list, deleting startup lnks etc. If someone has the .xml file instead of the cab that would be appreciated.
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros
Old 06-11-2010, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

Lyman1 is keeping up the good workLyman1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Thanks and Thanked.

I just installed 1.8 and had the same problem
with the Lock Screen.

Uninstalled it, soft reset, and installed the previous
version.

All the Best!
mNotes 5.0
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2