PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

responseataol is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Oi... Not sure how many times I can say it... The size of the menu in that screenshot is ccontrolled by your current theme.
ive literally tried each theme three times...same size font - just different color....and aside, even if i didnt -- is that really a solution? this should be something fixable, same with the font color...

paypal $50 for first person to fix.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I just looked at my menu in my inbox and I have Sense turned on and it covers the 95% of the screen, that one you have seems to take up even less.
right but your font settings are probably set to large -- if you make them smaller, that menu will in turn be smaller - the issue is when you turn sense off...menu is still that large even if fonts are set to smaller..
Old 06-11-2010, 11:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

In my start up folder there was CHTLockscreen.ink. Deleted that and a softy anr it worked perfict. No lock on screen off.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:29 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by responseataol View Post
right but your font settings are probably set to large -- if you make them smaller, that menu will in turn be smaller - the issue is when you turn sense off...menu is still that large even if fonts are set to smaller..
OK, what exact verison of MightyROM are you running OF SE or FF?

Old 06-11-2010, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Uninstall CHT and try it.
Yea, looks like that would be the solution. though I think Co0kie is releasing a update...1.8.1 or something like that.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
OK, what exact verison of MightyROM are you running OF SE or FF?
im on official: MightyROM_RhodiumW_052410
Old 06-12-2010, 12:06 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Look dude if you want smaller fonts in your menu's go back to a 6.1 ROM...the menu's font size is not controlled by any of the settings...the reason it is that size is for "FINGER FRIENDLINESS"...part of the whole 6.5+ experience...its something you will have to deal with or like I said go back to 6.1
Old 06-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Look dude if you want smaller fonts in your menu's go back to a 6.1 ROM...the menu's font size is not controlled by any of the settings...the reason it is that size is for "FINGER FRIENDLINESS"...part of the whole 6.5+ experience...its something you will have to deal with or like I said go back to 6.1
i refuse to believe that logic...and thankfully im sure your not the authority...im absolutely positive that somewhere out there someone would like the same "theme" that i do...and im also positive that someone on this board can do it =) -- but mr elite..thanks for your input.

also, the font size in menus is only half the issue, the other is the color to the font on the main screen...and these really arent issues, or even gripes..they are merely observations about my experiences with my device...this is an open forum with people discussing their phones...im just seeing if anyone on the board has an interest in my particular observations and would like to see them resolved..

Last edited by responseataol; 06-12-2010 at 12:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: SPC

Zing Zing is becoming a great contributor

^^^ Another 'Thread Police' on patrol. lol.........
Old 06-12-2010, 12:29 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
i refuse to believe that logic...and thankfully im sure your not the authority...im absolutely positive that somewhere out there someone would like the same "theme" that i do...and im also positive that someone on this board can do it =) -- but mr elite..thanks for your input.

also, the font size in menus is only half the issue, the other is the color to the font on the main screen...and these really arent issues, or even gripes..they are merely observations about my experiences with my device...this is an open forum with people discussing their phones...im just seeing if anyone on the board has an interest in my particular observations and would like to see them resolved..
LOL!! Dude it is true...now there may be a theme that could change the menus...but I haven't seen it...I am not saying someone doesn't want a theme like you do...I am just stating that sometimes its better to just go with the new...also we have been giving you multiple suggestions on how to do things...one thing you could do is go and make a thread asking for others input...that may get you quicker results...

----------------------

Hey Mike I see you....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2