PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 01:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

How do I disable the feature that allows the zoombar to be used as basically a soft key extender? That is, if I tab on the zoom bar now below the left soft key, the left soft key will register that as a tap on the left soft key. Now that the zoom bar can be used as a DPAD function with zoombarplus, this softkey extender function is just getting in the way. How do I disable it?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeOTP2 View Post
sure ! but sometime it's still like that .i have to soft reset to use that button @_@
Soft i'm using : google map + change icon + sk tool + opera mini + cookie home tap 1.8
Hey MrBeOTP2,

I've seen this before, it usually happens after heavy usage. I've seen it a lot on other roms but very seldom on Mighty. As far as I know there is no fix, just something we have to live with. I haven't had it happen in a while. I've been using Mighty Official for the last little while.

I was able to reproduce it before when running arkswitch, once in a while i would see start.exe and if I killed it it would kill my start button, both physical and soft.

Soft reset is the only fix I've seen. Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
Hey MrBeOTP2,

I've seen this before, it usually happens after heavy usage. I've seen it a lot on other roms but very seldom on Mighty. As far as I know there is no fix, just something we have to live with. I haven't had it happen in a while. I've been using Mighty Official for the last little while.

I was able to reproduce it before when running arkswitch, once in a while i would see start.exe and if I killed it it would kill my start button, both physical and soft.

Soft reset is the only fix I've seen. Hope this helps.
thks bro ^^
Old 06-23-2010, 08:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work

How could do that :-/ Look so cool [ Portrait ]

Last edited by MrBeOTP2; 06-23-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Soulmatic is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

i dont think thats possible on the TP2 due to hardware limitations, but thats on the HD2..
Old 06-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:

yeah that def looks sweet! you should've seen some of the early 2.5 builds in landscape... bugly...
Old 06-23-2010, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
Hi purian, I love your themes! Thanx dude. But I got a little problem here on the latest MightyROM WM6.5. I've installed your blue slider only. Before installing your slider, I installed GTX modification from xda-dev. But cos I don't like the look of the icons from original GTX, I then installed your blue slider. But the problem for PHOTO & WEATHER icon doesn't change. How could that? What should I do in order to change ALL icons into your blue slider? TIA
More than likely I wouldn't have included the entire icon set. I only included the one's that were skinned to blue, the rest should just work from the stock OS,. the themes are made specifically for MightyROM's stock layout.

I would not recommend installing a cabbed theme that changes the slider icons, and then installing another cab overtop of that to change them again, this is the way a lot of users cause issue's to there phones.

Installing a cab over a cab is not the right way to to accomplish this if you're looking for 2 different themes., Zipping in the files to overwrite the existing is a much better and cleaner way to do this. I will look into creating the entire slider icon set whether skinned or not to have a full slider theme.!

Thanks
Old 06-23-2010, 04:18 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmatic View Post
i dont think thats possible on the TP2 due to hardware limitations, but thats on the HD2..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
yeah that def looks sweet! you should've seen some of the early 2.5 builds in landscape... bugly...
With the new CHT I don't even go to the Music tab lol.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
dang... Im SO wanting to use the new CHT, but I cant seem to give up GTX to get it... GTX update is due out very soon, so im holding out...
Old 06-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Speaking of the new CHT, do you know how to make it so that the music tab doesn't shhow up when i slide down? I really dont use the music tab. And i did like the way 1.7 was where if you slide down you get blank under your weather bar...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2