PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

HHEEEEEYYYYY!! weren't you supposed to be in your basement????

who told you to come out!! ha ha ha

But now tell us which on is the first most favorite thread??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I have to say this is the second most favorite thread on the site lol. you can always feel the love in this one lol.

about that other thread well it speaks for it self lol.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
HHEEEEEYYYYY!! weren't you supposed to be in your basement????

who told you to come out!! ha ha ha

But now tell us which on is the first most favorite thread??
thats my little secret /looks the other way.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok, then back to your basement, and no playing Xbox!

Quote:
thats my little secret /looks the other way.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ill Take a "Thanks" Also yes i wish i had the cure for flashinmania or what ever you called it.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Ok, this meeting of flashaholics anonymous will now come to order.....(everyone hugs)....Hello, my name is willyjay, and I'm a flashaholic (looking around for acceptance)...I've been flash-free for about 2 days!

EDIT...by the way, i'm a "thanks" addict as well!

Last edited by willyjay; 06-10-2010 at 08:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post

ANYONE?
Hey i just did quick test on the .XLS in Excel Mobile... I just made a .XLS and emailed to myself. DL'd and opened with no trouble at all. Im on FF. Have you tried any other .XLS files? maybe there's just something in the weekly one you get that doesn't play well with mobile office... kinda weird but possible i guess.
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
if you have a new version of mobile office it should open old files. But that's how it's supposed to work.
Thats what I thought too hypeo, but it doesnt happen.I have what ever version the Mike cooked into the ROM, which i assume is the new one. It doesnt seem backwards compatable. the reason that its sent with the old one is that new Crackberry's cant open new excel format and since I am one of the only few at my job that doesnt use a BB I am SOL.

Quote:
I have to say this is the second most favorite thread on the site lol. you can always feel the love in this one lol.

about that other thread well it speaks for it self lol.
Prolly a dumb question, but what is your 1st favorite thread on this site?
Old 06-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Thats what I thought too hypeo, but it doesnt happen.I have what ever version the Mike cooked into the ROM, which i assume is the new one. It doesnt seem backwards compatable. the reason that its sent with the old one is that new Crackberry's cant open new excel format and since I am one of the only few at my job that doesnt use a BB I am SOL.

I said a few post's back its a secret lol.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
This is the only one i really pay any attention to. I have a lot more favorites at xda-developers.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Laying low in smoke

2 days huh!! you should be ashamed!! but have a seat,, we will work with you.. I have to ask you first, where did you get your supply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Ok, this meeting of flashaholics anonymous will now come to order.....(everyone hugs)....Hello, my name is willyjay, and I'm a flashaholic (looking around for acceptance)...I've been flash-free for about 2 days!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2