PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

It would be nice to see someone make a Cab that you can Delete all SMS and MMS messages for the inbox I think that would be handy, I just don't have the knowhow to do it.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you don't need a cab, the options are there to delete all Text and MMS under menu options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
It would be nice to see someone make a Cab that you can Delete all SMS and MMS messages for the inbox I think that would be handy, I just don't have the knowhow to do it.

Old 05-18-2010, 03:36 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papnschmilees View Post
Yeah I will do that. I will also report back if the 5/01 rom runs any different with the older radio
Since your going that far...I would suggest these steps:

Run a Task29 on your phone...(Task29 can be found in post 6 on first page)
Flash the 6.1 Stock Verizon ROM which will give you the Radio I use
Flash to MightyROM

This should scrub your tp2 really well and get any kinks out...just make sure to back everything up...especially the stuff on your actual phone memory as this will be cleaned when running the task29...

Hope it works man...we would love to see a 2.5 convert...
Old 05-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Having an old low speed MicroSD card will have an impact on the phone speed as well. Make sure you have a higher speed SD card and some of that lag will dissipate.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:46 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
you don't need a cab, the options are there to delete all Text and MMS under menu options.
I tried but it did not work, I do have safeinboxextender installed, maybe thats causing issues with the SMS inbox.

Figured it out, I have to highlight them all, thanks.

Last edited by Wesley762; 05-18-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

As far as the 2-10 rom, I am willing to bet it is on the server, just the proper link is auto-redirected to use the download monitor, which has no listing for that rom.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

Papnschmilees is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Since your going that far...I would suggest these steps:

Run a Task29 on your phone...(Task29 can be found in post 6 on first page)
Flash the 6.1 Stock Verizon ROM which will give you the Radio I use
Flash to MightyROM

This should scrub your tp2 really well and get any kinks out...just make sure to back everything up...especially the stuff on your actual phone memory as this will be cleaned when running the task29...

Hope it works man...we would love to see a 2.5 convert...
Thanks for the info although that is the method I used originally except for the fact I flashed verizon stock 6.5 rom that included the radio 2.23 that I use now. I hope this was my problem as the only real gripe I had with 2.5 was not being able to disable the g sensor switching it to landscape

I will report back later on this evening with my findings
Old 05-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Pistol_Piet is a n00b

I'm a long-time Juicy user who is trying out Mighty for the first time.

I'm having a few issues getting set-up. Primarily, my GPS won't respond and data doesn't seem to be going to anything other than my web browser. For example, Quick GPS won't download satellites, Marketplace won't load and says to "check data connection", and Google Maps won't even load up. Opera loads up pages fine, though.

I'm a bit puzzled, can anyone assist me?

Last edited by Pistol_Piet; 05-18-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: verizon

QClemons is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to QClemons

make sure "location" is turned on
settings/location/htc location service make sure it is checked

Last edited by QClemons; 05-18-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol_Piet View Post
I'm a long-time Juicy user who is trying out Mighty for the first time.

I'm having a few issues getting set-up. Primarily, my GPS won't respond and data doesn't seem to be going to anything other than my web browser. For example, Quick GPS won't download satellites, Marketplace won't load and says to "check data connection", and Google Maps won't even load up. Opera loads up pages fine, though.

I'm a bit puzzled, can anyone assist me?
did you run the provisioning program?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2