PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Pistol_Piet is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
did you run the provisioning program?
It auto-provisions, correct? I had to do some searching to figure that out because I couldn't access my data at all when I first flashed it and tried to provision over the auto-provision. Texts, calls, and Opera all work fine, I'm on Sprint.

@QClemons, thank you for your help but it is already checked.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Registry for this is as follows...cab below as well...

HKCU/Software/HTC/TaskManager/
Dword - "EnableTapAndHold" = 0

This will set it to close when tapping x....if you want it to be set to tap and hold set the value to 1

Don't think it is up anymore...the download link would be

http://www.mightyrom.com/downloads/MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010.exe

Obviously your current ROM is having problems....I personally haven't had any issues with the latest release of MightyROM...try it...

As for SOD....NOT PART OF ANY ROM DUDE!!!! Please PLEASE, the SOD IS NOT A ROM ISSUE!! It is an issue of programs that users install that are either old dll files that no longer work, or its a program running in the background that causes this...not the ROM!!

LMAO....sorry but really...lag on 5/01...man what have you been doing?? I didn't think I would like 2.5 but after using it I can't even think about 2.1...just gonna leave it at that and shake my head....
========
thank you for the cab...you've been thanked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: verizon

QClemons is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to QClemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol_Piet View Post
It auto-provisions, correct? I had to do some searching to figure that out because I couldn't access my data at all when I first flashed it and tried to provision over the auto-provision. Texts, calls, and Opera all work fine, I'm on Sprint.

@QClemons, thank you for your help but it is already checked.
NP, yes it auto-provisions. I read in this thread several pages ago that someone else ran provision again and data started working.
I'm on Verizon and any time I flash a new ROM I *228 and reprogram the phone just to make sure, I don't know how its done with sprint.

Last edited by QClemons; 05-18-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papnschmilees View Post
Yeah I will do that. I will also report back if the 5/01 rom runs any different with the older radio
==
I'm using Sprints latest radio on my Verizon TP2.. running it for two weeks now.. no probs at all..
one more week I'll give the Telus radio a try just to compare Verizon,Sprint and Telus radios..
Old 05-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Since your going that far...I would suggest these steps:

Run a Task29 on your phone...(Task29 can be found in post 6 on first page)
Flash the 6.1 Stock Verizon ROM which will give you the Radio I use
Flash to MightyROM

This should scrub your tp2 really well and get any kinks out...just make sure to back everything up...especially the stuff on your actual phone memory as this will be cleaned when running the task29...

Hope it works man...we would love to see a 2.5 convert...
=======
Tjelite....been meaning to ask you.. does the older verizon radio work better for you than the new one?
Old 05-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Pistol_Piet is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by QClemons View Post
NP, yes it auto-provisions. I read in this thread several pages ago that someone else ran provision again and data started working.
I'm on Verizon and any time I flash a new ROM I *228 and reprogram the phone just to make sure, I don't know how its done with sprint.
Ah, well thanks for the heads up. I think I've got it working now, though.

I hooked up to my wifi network and did all the updates from there, and now they are all working over Sprint's data. Thanks. Really liking this rom!
Old 05-18-2010, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP 2

yazyazoo is just getting started

Anyone know if the new Slingbox mobile is working with the latest MR? Last time I tried in March it had weird green colors. I have been using the Stock 6.5 Rom but want to switch back to MR.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Haven't found too many programs that would not run on mighty rom. Give it a try and report back to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazyazoo View Post
Anyone know if the new Slingbox mobile is working with the latest MR? Last time I tried in March it had weird green colors. I have been using the Stock 6.5 Rom but want to switch back to MR.

Old 05-18-2010, 08:53 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
it works.....
Old 05-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

There you have it.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
it works.....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2