PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
I checked mightyrom.com but it appears to not be available anymore. I have it at home on my computer as long as mightymike doesn't mind me sharing. Won't be able to get it til this evening though. Someone else may be able to post it before that.

Version 3/23 was very good and stable if you can find it. I have it but have no way of uploading it for you!

Old 05-18-2010, 01:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Version 3/23 was very good and stable if you can find it. I have it but have no way of uploading it for you!
Isn't the 3/23 version still sense 2.5?? He was looking for 2.1

3/23 is still available at mightyrom.com

Last edited by willyjay; 05-18-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

What is not to like about the 5-1-10 Official ROM, which is the same ROM as the 2-10-10 ROM with better stabilty enhancements.

I am not sure what would have changed from the 2-10-10 ROM to the 5-11-10 ROM that would make you not like it.

Someone posted how you can still download those older roms, but I have never needed to redownload them because I saved all the downloads to my computer. I go back to December of 09 with older downloads, but in keeping with Mighty's request to track downloads, I cannot provide it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papnschmilees View Post
I already have that and I do not like it. I do though love how the last rom performed on my phone which is why I am specifically looking for the rom
MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010.exe

I am asking if there is a working download link because the one on mikes wiki page doesn't work.

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 05-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

A new phone is not going to solve the problem. From what I read, the problem has to do with the memory being too high which causes the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limuas22 View Post
I'm on the latest release and all of a sudden after a week my phone doesn't want to "wake up" when I push the power button. I doesn't happen all the time, enough to be a headache though. But sometimes if I wait 10 minutes or so and then I push the power button, it wakes up. Anyone have this similar issue, I did a search and didn't find anything. Also I did a task29 before installing this rom.
Thanks!
Old 05-18-2010, 02:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
What is not to like about the 5-1-10 Official ROM, which is the same ROM as the 2-10-10 ROM with better stabilty enhancements.

I am not sure what would have changed from the 2-10-10 ROM to the 5-11-10 ROM that would make you not like it.

Someone posted how you can still download those older roms, but I have never needed to redownload them because I saved all the downloads to my computer. I go back to December of 09 with older downloads, but in keeping with Mighty's request to track downloads, I cannot provide it to you.
Hey Todd....I believe he was looking for the final version of senseUI 2.1 and didn't want the current 2.5 releases.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think your right!! Sorry..

Quote:
Hey Todd....I believe he was looking for the final version of senseUI 2.1 and didn't want the current 2.5 releases.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Yea, I get that now, but still wonder why not stick with the latest and greatest.

It's like driving around an old original Stainless Steel Delorean from the movie back to the future, when you could have upgraded to a newer model that is made today.

No I don't have one, but thought it would be funny to use that analogy.

Quote:

Last edited by toddpedersen; 05-18-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey all,

Hoping you can help me out. I haven't run a MM rom since Mikes Diamond days, that said since I've moved to the TP2 I've been experiencing issues on nearly all of the roms I've tried, XYC, Bhars and a few others. The one that bothers me the most is that I will often have apps just randomly close. Other issues that drive me nuts, Opera 9.7 rebooting the phone or giving me the OOM(out of memory) error, the start menu button(hard or soft) stops responding and the phone becoming slow and unresponsive with heavy use. I haven't had too many SOD problems but I am familiar with it. Can anyone tell me if Mikes roms suffer these issues? Full force or official? I tried to search but this thread is huge.

Thanks
Major
Old 05-18-2010, 02:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

Papnschmilees is a n00b

Quote:
This is correct. I do not want the new 2.5, I do not like how it runs. I have tried both of the 3/23 and 5/01 and have had trouble with both of them freezing and lagging. I would prefer to go back to the 2.1 ROM I had previously because it was problem free.

It seems like my only option is to message Mike directly?
Old 05-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Laying low in smoke

are you installing everything onto your phone and not Storage card? Unfortunately those are some issues with WM Phones. I haven't had that issue come up often with official or SE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
Hey all,

Hoping you can help me out. I haven't run a MM rom since Mikes Diamond days, that said since I've moved to the TP2 I've been experiencing issues on nearly all of the roms I've tried, XYC, Bhars and a few others. The one that bothers me the most is that I will often have apps just randomly close. Other issues that drive me nuts, Opera 9.7 rebooting the phone or giving me the OOM(out of memory) error, the start menu button(hard or soft) stops responding and the phone becoming slow and unresponsive with heavy use. I haven't had too many SOD problems but I am familiar with it. Can anyone tell me if Mikes roms suffer these issues? Full force or official? I tried to search but this thread is huge.

Thanks
Major
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2