PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 10:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Have you guys seen this??? it is really cool!!! Tweeter style startup screen and animated splash screen.

They are really cool. Just install on your device.

Does anyone here have the magic to port this over to the TP2, since this is for the HD2??

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...38#post6548938
not 100% sure, but it should work fine on the tp2. hd2 is same resolution as ours.

Last edited by razorloves; 05-28-2010 at 10:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:17 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
yes, I agree, start with me...

I want 30 a day please. kthxbai
Don't be greedy! How many did you hand out, today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Can I be inline for tomorrow?
I used up all of mine and you were on the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Its only nice when you give thanks when thanks is given now give...
I try to give, regardless. Frankly, and I don't know how to describe it, but to see so many posts with valuable and/or helpful information which have not received any thanks, seems ... again, don't know the word to describe.

Quote:
WHAAAT!! someone giving FREE thanx!!! I want some!!! =D>=D>
I hit it!

Quote:
Thanx Dave!!!!
Yes, thanks, Dave!

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 05-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post

I used up all of mine and you were on the list!

I try to give, regardless. Frankly, and I don't know how to describe it, but to see so many posts with valuable and/or helpful information which have not received any thanks, seems ... again, don't know the word to describe.

-boggsie
Thanks and thanked, lets keep that Thanks Train running lol.

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:36 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Thanks and thanked, lets keep that Thanks Train running lol.
I am gonna thank ya just cause you been a member since 2006!!
Old 05-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I am gonna thank ya just cause you been a member since 2006!!
I would thank ya too but I am all out for the night, I have lurked around here for along time, When I had my Treo 700wx I did not spend to much time around because I did not do a ton of Moding at the time, with the TP2 I spend to much time on it lol and feels good to contribute back to this Incredible community.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:45 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
I would thank ya too but I am all out for the night, I have lurked around here for along time, When I had my Treo 700wx I did not spend to much time around because I did not do a ton of Moding at the time, with the TP2 I spend to much time on it lol and feels good to contribute back to this Incredible community.

NP and glad you are not lurking...you give out good info to peeps!...btw I also had a treo and never knew about this site then...lol

Last edited by flyers2114; 05-28-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
NP and glad you are not lurking...you give out good info to peeps!...btw I also had a treo and never knew about this site then...lol
Hehe the thanks button popped up there ya go lol.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Can I be inline for tomorrow?
Can I be next too?

Quote:
I have only been a member her since late 2008. I first had the Touch/vouge. I just want to thank everyone that has helped me! I am not the most technical person and becuz of that I was a lurker for a long time, so my knowledge and ability to contribute is limited to what ever i have learned from everyone on this site! I try to contribute where I can. So I just want to say thank you again for making my phone all it can be=D>

Last edited by bdurst08; 05-28-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:23 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Can I be next too?

I have only been a member her since late 2008. I first had the Touch/vouge. I just want to thank everyone that has helped me! I am not the most technical person and becuz of that I was a lurker for a long time, so my knowledge and ability to contribute is limited to what ever i have learned from everyone on this site! I try to contribute where I can. So I just want to say thank you again for making my phone all it can be=D>
If I had any left I would lol, This is just a great site to visit every day.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
If I had any left I would lol, This is just a great site to visit every day.

Thanks...theres always manana. LOL. I gave you a couple extra thnks today as well. maybe others will jump on the band bandwagon. I just used mine up as well. Hopefully we can keep this train going. Yes it a great site. My soon to be wife would disagree seeing how I prolly spend 3-4 hours total a day looking, repsonding and overall trying to make my phone better. HAHA
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2