PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 08:37 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
yes, I agree, start with me...

I want 30 a day please. kthxbai
Can I be inline for tomorrow?

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:49 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
ya but i was just wondering if this is an issue with every rom or just 6.5.5?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Well I learned something today, there is no dial pad in landscape go figure lol.
Yes there is no landscape dialer in 6.5.x this is one of the incomplete pieces of 6.5.x...6.5 has landscape...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
yes, I agree, start with me...

I want 30 a day please. kthxbai
Its only nice when you give thanks when thanks is given now give...
Old 05-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

slicksave is just getting started

Quote:
I believe they offer a 14 day Free trial fully functioning version. that should work for now, and who knows you might like it enough to buy it.
phone seems to be functioning back to normal again, thanks!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

WHAAAT!! someone giving FREE thanx!!! I want some!!! =D>=D>

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicksave View Post
phone seems to be functioning back to normal again, thanks!
Great to hear, glad its working now.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
WHAAAT!! someone giving FREE thanx!!! I want some!!! =D>=D>
There ya go.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Have you guys seen this??? it is really cool!!! Tweeter style startup screen and animated splash screen.

They are really cool. Just install on your device.

Does anyone here have the magic to port this over to the TP2, since this is for the HD2??

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...38#post6548938

Last edited by hypeo; 05-28-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:01 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Have you guys seen this??? it is really cool!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...38#post6548938
I did earlier today, just to Happy looking for me lol.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Laying low in smoke

True, true, Gives it a nice fresh air look.

Quote:
I did earlier today, just to Happy looking for me lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Laying low in smoke

Thanx Dave!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
There ya go.

David
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2