PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 02:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 (MR FF 050110)
Carrier: Big Red Z

Dai uy B is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Verizon message when roaming

Since I'm a noob, and don't know how to fix your problem myself, I decided to go to the thread where you got this fix, and read the rest of it, thinking something in that thread might be able to help you. Guess what? It did!

On page 19, I found that according to razorloves (Thanks Razorloves!) at post #182 in that thread, you can try ##775, or ##775#, or ##778, or ##778#. Earlier in the thread, someone had suggested ##7755#. If none of those work, he has something else for you to try. Be sure to go to his post and thank him.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=98401&page=19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
Thanks for the help anyways but still same results ( call can not be completed)
Old 06-10-2010, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Verizon message when roaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai uy B View Post
Since I'm a noob, and don't know how to fix your problem myself, I decided to go to the thread where you got this fix, and read the rest of it, thinking something in that thread might be able to help you. Guess what? It did!

On page 19, I found that according to razorloves (Thanks Razorloves!) at post #182 in that thread, you can try ##775, or ##775#, or ##778, or ##778#. Earlier in the thread, someone had suggested ##7755#. If none of those work, he has something else for you to try. Be sure to go to his post and thank him.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=98401&page=19
hey Dai...i know you're tryin to help, but there is a program for sprint users called Update PRL & Profile (which was already provided in the post above yours). That is what he needed. Those intructions are partial and are for a special problem that verizon users have. They were just meant for the person i was quoting.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-10-2010 at 03:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

don't hit the talk button after putting in the code.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:41 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

huh?.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post

huh?.
It sounded like the people trying to use ##778# and other codes were pressing talk after typing that in. I was (absently) telling them not to hit the talk button.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:34 PM
VIP Member

it's different depending on carrier. i have to hit talk for it to work on mine.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Iusacell

edgaracevedo is a n00b

Hi Mighty, I have a nasty problem on my TP2, I dont know if was some software that I installed , (lockscreen or Slide2ShoutDown, or something else), but sometimes my screen goes black (off) and no longer turns on with the power button, I need to reset the phone and turns back on again. I hope you could help me or someone from the forum. Thnx!!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 05:07 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgaracevedo View Post
Hi Mighty, I have a nasty problem on my TP2, I dont know if was some software that I installed , (lockscreen or Slide2ShoutDown, or something else), but sometimes my screen goes black (off) and no longer turns on with the power button, I need to reset the phone and turns back on again. I hope you could help me or someone from the forum. Thnx!!!!
It's something you installed that is causing the issue...I would start uninstalling programs untill it no longer freezes...one of your cabs probably doesn't agree...hehe...
Old 06-10-2010, 05:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 (MR FF 050110)
Carrier: Big Red Z

Dai uy B is becoming a great contributor

Oops, thx, razorloves! The guy I was responding to (post #8238 ) is on Verizon, and was saying ##775 didn't work for him, so I didn't know that update PRL for Sprint users would work for him. Sorry for being such a noob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
hey Dai...i know you're tryin to help, but there is a program for sprint users called Update PRL & Profile (which was already provided in the post above yours). That is what he needed. Those intructions are partial and are for a special problem that verizon users have. They were just meant for the person i was quoting.

Last edited by Dai uy B; 06-10-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: added pertinent info
Old 06-10-2010, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai uy B View Post
Oops, thx, razorloves! The guy I was responding to (post #8238 ) is on Verizon, and was saying ##775 didn't work for him, so I didn't know that update PRL for Sprint users would work for him. Sorry for being such a noob.
ahhh shoot man. my bad. lol. i didn't even see that you had quoted someone else. my apologies. in that case, your post is very relevant. I thought you were trying to help the person that posted above you. my bad.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2