PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisallnew2me View Post
after i've installed the new updated mighty rom official version, i'm having problems with my media. i can take pictures fine, but i'm unable to view my videos. it will take the video fine, but when i try to play it it just flat out won't.

i've been having trouble with transferring music as well. i've put music on to my sd card and when i try to play it on media player the song either starts off in the middle, or it actually plays a totally different song.

any ideas?

* a quick note, prior to updating to the newer build everything worked fine.
no problems at all here. sounds like your mem card is screwin up. try takin your mem card out and then test pics and videos.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphend00 View Post
I have a really quick question. How do I get the Wi-fi router to show up as a selectable icon. I have a 1 hour drive and from work, and I like to hop in my car, startup my wi-fi modem, and just play Pandora or Slacker from my ipod touch... so having that ICON on the front, is very very very important to me...
Set one of your quicklaunch icons on the home screen to 'Comm Mgr'... that's what I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc426 View Post
May check out those.

The only keys I can set are send key hold and star key, maybe a verizon thing.

I was really hoping for a "Lock Device" link in the right soft key (Menu).

Thanks
I posted a cab in the 6th post on this thread that uses the 'LockDevice' exe and sets it to the left softkey which, if I understand you correctly, is pretty much what you're looking for

Here's the direct link for it:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1269397708

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I always hold down the right hard key (hang up key) to lock my phone then hit the power button on top. Easier than tapping start....

David
He's with Verizon. The Verizon TP2's hardkeys are mapped differently than yours on Sprint. If he holds the 'End' key down, it'll shut his phone off, not lock it
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmac1982 View Post
I just updated my ROM to the MIGHTYROM FF but now my F.B. app doesnt seem to work. This app is from MOSKO.MOBI.com and it does support WM6.5!!! Do you know what I may need to do to correct this issue?

Yeah, I have that issue as well. I also had it on the old Impact. I think it has to do w/ the 6.5.x series. I dont think that he has a version that is compatible w/ the 6.5.x ROMS. I have gone to using palringo. I like it, its pretty easy to use.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 now imagio until the next one
Carrier: verizon

moc426 is becoming a great contributor

Excellent, that works perfect. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Set one of your quicklaunch icons on the home screen to 'Comm Mgr'... that's what I do

I posted a cab in the 6th post on this thread that uses the 'LockDevice' exe and sets it to the left softkey which, if I understand you correctly, is pretty much what you're looking for

Here's the direct link for it:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1269397708

He's with Verizon. The Verizon TP2's hardkeys are mapped differently than yours on Sprint. If he holds the 'End' key down, it'll shut his phone off, not lock it
Old 05-26-2010, 06:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache->Mogul->Vogue->Touch Pro->Curve->Touch Pro2

sp4150 is just getting started

Dear Mike, my name is rhodium i am an verizon TP2 and i really love the things you do for me your rom caused me to lose so much weight(unwanted used ram) and to perform like no other TP2 ROM around not to diss others... but i have a problem my owner wont update me to your new and improved 5/24 update because he wants to see the log change so will you please add one...... thank you Mike for making my experience with the TP2 wonderful and if i was working right now i would have no problem donating i start on the 7th so if things work out you will see something come from my way
Old 05-26-2010, 06:25 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4150 View Post
Dear Mike, my name is rhodium i am an verizon TP2 and i really love the things you do for me your rom caused me to lose so much weight(unwanted used ram) and to perform like no other TP2 ROM around not to diss others... but i have a problem my owner wont update me to your new and improved 5/24 update because he wants to see the log change so will you please add one...... thank you Mike for making my experience with the TP2 wonderful and if i was working right now i would have no problem donating i start on the 7th so if things work out you will see something come from my way
I just lol!!!!!

Old 05-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I just lol!!!!!
well if you were having a bad day hope that made it better lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4150 View Post
well if you were having a bad day hope that made it better lol
I am having a Great day just enjoyed your post lol.

Last edited by Wesley762; 05-26-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I finally left stock rom and tried mightyrom. The lock soft key is gone, I know this is a sprint thing, whats the best way to lock the phone now? The only option I see is to click start then the lock soft key is available. Any faster/shorter way of locking the phone?
Quote:
May check out those.

The only keys I can set are send key hold and star key, maybe a verizon thing.

I was really hoping for a "Lock Device" link in the right soft key (Menu).

Thanks
I thought you were sprint...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
see above.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Lurker

O and mike I see that a large amount of your fan base is Canadian so im gonna have to say go flyers since i am from philly and all...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2