PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 01:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: MightyROM FF TP2
Carrier: Sprint

rodbac is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Interesting- after updating my PRL (to 60664), I show no bars at the top. I'm still able to do everything as normal, and when I click into the "Notifications" screen, I see varying numbers of bars, but on other screens, the indicator at the top is bar-less.

Fix? Known bug?

[edit]

Showing fine now after another reset (I had reset twice after updating the PRL). Nevermind.

[edit2]

Actually, the bars are just very, very dark/faint (not bright white like the rest of the icons), and were there all the time, although they *were* white initially upon reboot.

Last edited by rodbac; 05-26-2010 at 01:26 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

fatmac1982 is a n00b

I just updated my ROM to the MIGHTYROM FF but now my F.B. app doesnt seem to work. This app is from MOSKO.MOBI.com and it does support WM6.5!!! Do you know what I may need to do to correct this issue?
Old 05-26-2010, 02:32 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/18.684; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

arg arg arg guys.... first things first, the 1% battery driver is inaccurate from 90-100% hence the false reading after unplug.. its a known issue with the modified driver.

as soon as u unplug ur phone ull see it drop immediately...
I've seen this happen before...after a while I didn't care to know if my phone was at 84 or 82%...as long as its above 30 I am happy...hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Thats why I never use em...
Dito...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac View Post
Interesting- after updating my PRL (to 60664), I show no bars at the top. I'm still able to do everything as normal, and when I click into the "Notifications" screen, I see varying numbers of bars, but on other screens, the indicator at the top is bar-less.

Fix? Known bug?

[edit]

Showing fine now after another reset (I had reset twice after updating the PRL). Nevermind.

[edit2]

Actually, the bars are just very, very dark/faint (not bright white like the rest of the icons), and were there all the time, although they *were* white initially upon reboot.
Ok...to get more bars you have to get a better signal...thats just that...I have had my phone at no bars before but I still got data and signal...its just something that happens I guess...

Are you speaking of the Stock Taskbar, or are you on SE?
Old 05-26-2010, 03:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: MightyROM FF TP2

rodbac is just getting started

Quote:
Ok...to get more bars you have to get a better signal...thats just that...I have had my phone at no bars before but I still got data and signal...its just something that happens I guess...
Er, yeah- I'm familiar with how it works (maybe I didn't make that clear enough).

I didn't think there were any bars showing (ever) on the taskbar but there *were* when I went into "Notifications".

It's academic now because I see the bars are just very, very faint. My bad for not looking more closely, and/or for not picking up on that as a trait of Mighty's ROM previously.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 now imagio until the next one
Carrier: verizon

moc426 is becoming a great contributor

I finally left stock rom and tried mightyrom. The lock soft key is gone, I know this is a sprint thing, whats the best way to lock the phone now? The only option I see is to click start then the lock soft key is available. Any faster/shorter way of locking the phone?
Old 05-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc426 View Post
I finally left stock rom and tried mightyrom. The lock soft key is gone, I know this is a sprint thing, whats the best way to lock the phone now? The only option I see is to click start then the lock soft key is available. Any faster/shorter way of locking the phone?
Device Lock. WIll autolock it on power-off. Smart lock has a few more option.

Also, you could set ling press end key.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

wphend00 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to wphend00 Send a message via AIM to wphend00 Send a message via MSN to wphend00 Send a message via Yahoo to wphend00

I have a really quick question. How do I get the Wi-fi router to show up as a selectable icon. I have a 1 hour drive and from work, and I like to hop in my car, startup my wi-fi modem, and just play Pandora or Slacker from my ipod touch... so having that ICON on the front, is very very very important to me...
Old 05-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Not sure if your aware of this, but when you use the arrows on the keyboard to scrool thru email, you can just hit the enter key on the keyboard to view the email you want.
LOL. thanks, I do. It was just early in the morining and the coffee hadn't kicked in yet when I posted that. I also use the mail key on the KB to open my messages. Kind of redundant since my mail and sms tabs are right next to eack other in sense but works well if im in another screen or program ad I need to send a message.

David
Old 05-26-2010, 04:57 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc426 View Post
I always hold down the right hard key (hang up key) to lock my phone then hit the power button on top. Easier than tapping start....

David
Old 05-26-2010, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 now imagio until the next one
Carrier: verizon

moc426 is becoming a great contributor

May check out those.

The only keys I can set are send key hold and star key, maybe a verizon thing.

I was really hoping for a "Lock Device" link in the right soft key (Menu).

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Device Lock. WIll autolock it on power-off. Smart lock has a few more option.

Also, you could set ling press end key.

Last edited by moc426; 05-26-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2