PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 10:08 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Glad to see you pop in Mike! Hope to see something drop soon!

Old 06-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

talk about great news, a new MR release, seeing as I tried and just didnt like FF/SE its nothing to me, but i am kinda sad for those who love it as much as a dog loves to hump legs...

yeah 4.3", Keyboard, Front/Back Camera, DualCore (i would prefer Tegra2 however), 1GB or more RAM, and 8GB Internal... its totally possible (hell 128GB is possible... its just not SUPER profitable and since the world wont work without money... 200% profit gain or bust)

If I had any ability to draw... the designs and specs I have for a phone would blow people away

Old 06-19-2010, 12:08 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
talk about great news, a new MR release, seeing as I tried and just didnt like FF/SE its nothing to me, but i am kinda sad for those who love it as much as a dog loves to hump legs...

yeah 4.3", Keyboard, Front/Back Camera, DualCore (i would prefer Tegra2 however), 1GB or more RAM, and 8GB Internal... its totally possible (hell 128GB is possible... its just not SUPER profitable and since the world wont work without money... 200% profit gain or bust)

If I had any ability to draw... the designs and specs I have for a phone would blow people away
It is sad...but in all reality...SE was more a tribute to purians dedication and hard work he has put into the MightyROM series...also it was the same thing as OF but with some addons so peeps that liked it can still have the feel...

As for FF...I can understand why he would because it is an unfinished OS and he is all about stability and quality...even though FF/Impact were by far the best 6.5.x ROMs I tried...

As far as a phone design...two words...

Motorola RAZR.........

Old 06-19-2010, 01:51 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

RAZR? really lol I thought that was one ugly duck.

Old 06-19-2010, 02:54 AM

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
RAZR? really lol I thought that was one ugly duck.
LOL!!! When I worked at at&t that was my money maker...and this was only a year ago...I can't believe people still want that POS...

In fact today a friend and I sat and text another friend of ours who has a RAZR and we overloaded his phone and he pulled the battery...(good trick to do to your friends )

Think about this though....

HTC RAZR....
Old 06-19-2010, 06:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

yea no shit... I havent owned one... but thats one FUGLY phone...
Old 06-19-2010, 10:22 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
I am only going to the desire just to satisfy my boredom... Once WP7 is released I am switching to that. The ONLY thing that will hold me back from initially going to WP7 would be the handset offering.

It has to be a nice phone I think the prototypes are fugly
you could have just joined the WP7 gang...we would have granted you a pass on the beat in...
Old 06-19-2010, 11:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

MiKe if your making some improvements then may i suggest updating opera 9.7 to the latest build which is 36000 i found it much snappier than the default one on this awesome rom thank you
Old 06-19-2010, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Something is getting ready to drop!
From Post #1:
MightyROM RhodiumW Release Notes:

June xx, 2010
-----------------------
[#]
[#]
[#]
[#]
[#]
[#]
[#]
[#]
[#]

May 24th, 2010
-----------------------
[x] No Release Notes Available
Old 06-19-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
yea no shit... I havent owned one... but thats one FUGLY phone...
I would go with Butt Fugly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
you could have just joined the WP7 gang...we would have granted you a pass on the beat in...
Putting it down for WP7...Microsoft Engineering....YEAH!! (Think of the VW Commercials...hehe)

----------------

Totally stoked about the new ROM update...wooot can't wait...

BTW guys Cookie Monster release Cookies Home Tab 1.8.5....get it below....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2