PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 08:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thestick00
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
It saves them in one of the message databases.

If you want the old start menu layout, check my post on the first page, it's the same cab that Mike used on SE to re-arrange the start menu.

Z
Is this correct? Out the box my mms for sprint was not working. I then tried to install the sprint picture mail cabs from the first page. Still not working. In previous releases i had no problem getting it up and running. Can anyone tell me what the final word is?
Old 07-02-2010, 08:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Arcsoft cabs work fine. Make sure you have the correct one installed. Sometimes the device doesnt provision correctly, so go to the "provision device" and re-run that. You should be good after a soft reset.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

silentO is a n00b

whats up with the black lock screen that remains lock no more what you try to do? anyone got the fix for this?
Old 07-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Is this correct? Out the box my mms for sprint was not working. I then tried to install the sprint picture mail cabs from the first page. Still not working. In previous releases i had no problem getting it up and running. Can anyone tell me what the final word is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Arcsoft cabs work fine. Make sure you have the correct one installed. Sometimes the device doesnt provision correctly, so go to the "provision device" and re-run that. You should be good after a soft reset.
Out of the box it will not work. You must install Arcsoft, you have three options for Sprint:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...26&postcount=5

JSHaas is correct, verify that you provisioned properly, the auto-provision I wrote works for 99% of the people, if you don't see the carrier name in the upper left hand corner of the screen when manila starts for the first time, then most likely it didn't work, and you'll have to provision manually. The provisioning cabs Mike has in the ROM include the MMS settings for Arcsoft, so if you aren't provisioned, but have Arcsoft installed, then it still won't work correctly.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
The only silly question is the one not asked.

The answer is yes.

Z
Thanks given! Only reason I thought it was a dumb question was because I assumed it was common knowledge

However, I do have a serious question that may scratch some heads!

Does anyone have a problem where if they are using the headphone jack, the person on the other end cannot hear your voice for the first few seconds of a phone call? I use the headphone jack in my car's aux port to listen to music but also to make phone calls through my speakers. 9 out of 10 times when I make a call the person on the other end cannot hear me for a few seconds. It is very frustrating.

However, I noticed two things that solve it:

1) Disable Voice Command (not an option for me because I love incoming call announcements)

2) Use Windows Mobile 6.5.5. Mike's FF ROM is 6.5.5 and it solved this problem completely, but I don't feel comfortable using 6.5.5 until it is officially released for my phone because it was very glitchy.

Does anyone experience the same problems I do? Is there a solution other than the other 2 I've found?
Old 07-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Hi all,
does any body have a working Sprint Radio Cab please?
Thanks
Old 07-02-2010, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ufrx18 is keeping up the good workufrx18 is keeping up the good work

I'm sure its just me but I cannot find the link to download the rom anymore from mightyrom.com???? any suggestions???
Old 07-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufrx18 View Post
I'm sure its just me but I cannot find the link to download the rom anymore from mightyrom.com???? any suggestions???
Same as always:
http://www.mightyrom.com/mightyrom/touch-pro-2/

Z
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:34 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi all,
does any body have a working Sprint Radio Cab please?
Thanks

for real???....u are gonna post this in every thread....plus you are not clear on what you are asking....are you looking for Sprint Music...or looking for radios...if so radios are not cabbed but there is a thread dedicated in the sticky's....as far as Sprint Music....not sure never used it...
Old 07-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATT

derrioned is a n00b

Ok I have the latest June 20th release of might rom and I have been having problems with my mms. I have an unlocked verizon touch pro 2 and im using it with ATT. I have tried to provision the device and I have it set on "other". I've installed the correct correct ATT Arcsoft mms cab but I can only get send out mms messages to work. When I try to recieve one it act like it downloads correctly then when its done I get a message not found text in my inbox as if it was a mms but with no pic.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2