View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 08:40 AM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Is this correct? Out the box my mms for sprint was not working. I then tried to install the sprint picture mail cabs from the first page. Still not working. In previous releases i had no problem getting it up and running. Can anyone tell me what the final word is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Arcsoft cabs work fine. Make sure you have the correct one installed. Sometimes the device doesnt provision correctly, so go to the "provision device" and re-run that. You should be good after a soft reset.
Out of the box it will not work. You must install Arcsoft, you have three options for Sprint:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...26&postcount=5

JSHaas is correct, verify that you provisioned properly, the auto-provision I wrote works for 99% of the people, if you don't see the carrier name in the upper left hand corner of the screen when manila starts for the first time, then most likely it didn't work, and you'll have to provision manually. The provisioning cabs Mike has in the ROM include the MMS settings for Arcsoft, so if you aren't provisioned, but have Arcsoft installed, then it still won't work correctly.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 1 times.