PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by redz1234 View Post
never mind my previous post, found opera mini 5 for download by browsing to m.opera.com from your phones browser.

Bud..minimize posts by editing your previous one so that you do not have back to back posts.

Give some
Old 04-15-2010, 12:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work
Question Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Yeah I read through the post on the site as well...it sounds very interesting and if it works as stated I would hope that Mike would incorporate it into the ROM...however that is Mike's choice...

So yeah it sounds like a great addition, I am sure Mike will look at the options as always...

Also everyone that hasn't used the latest Cookies Home Tab...your missing out...the update to me was huge and very well thought out...I suggest peeps try it out if they haven't already..
I tried the Cookies Home Tab - it installed correctly but after a soft reset; says that there is a version mismatch with Cookies Home Tab V.

I tried importing the registry key and soft resetting; but that did not resolve the issue. How can I confirm that I imported the key correctly?

Anyone else getting CHT running with MightyRom?
Old 04-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
I tried the Cookies Home Tab - it installed correctly but after a soft reset; says that there is a version mismatch with Cookies Home Tab V.

I tried importing the registry key and soft resetting; but that did not resolve the issue. How can I confirm that I imported the key correctly?

it runs beautiful
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:07 AM
N00b
Carrier: Telus

jsalh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

You need to use the new CHTEditor for v1.7.0 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633590
Old 04-15-2010, 01:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsalh View Post
You need to use the new CHTEditor for v1.7.0 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633590
That is what I'm using. It still gives the error after I install despite the imported registry fix. Anyway of verifying what values were changed?

Also noticing things being laggy. Any idea on which of the following programs could cause that?

Code:
imnuts ArcSoft MMS
DHR LockDevice
Santod Mods B4all 2.5.2011 TEST1
BiGnAdAd Blue Custom Manila 2.5 Slider
BiGnAdAd Sense-TransparentClock
Eschelon 1PercentBattery
FInixNOver FInix_VGA_Battery_and_N...
Santod Mods No Calendar Page Backg...
PHM Registry Editor
Eschelon LeftSoftkeyAllContacts
Eschelon ReduceRecordBitrate
GluGa_MiniGolfWa_nAu3IB2RjOSTTw...
CoreCodec CorePlayer
Microsoft My Phone
Opera Software Opera Mini 5
Microsoft Windows(r) Marketplace for...
Microsoft Bing
Slacker, inc Slacker Radio
Inta Computers ACR
SprintNav 2_1_42_0 - MordyT Edit
Color Stone Tower Defense
JCM Development CHTEditor
Old 04-15-2010, 01:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

I've been using the latest version of this ROM since Mike made it available on his site.

I've been experiencing four problems.

The first one is that sometimes I can't get the screen to turn on (either by pressing the power button or sliding the keyboard open). After a couple of minutes it finally does come on.

The second one is that alarms keep going off on their set time even though I've turned them off.

The third one is that the clock on the home screen freezes. If I haven't turned the screen on in a measurable amount of time then turn it on, the clock's time is what it was before I turned the screen off then it quickly catches up. This is something that happened all the time on my original Touch / Vogue.

The fourth one is that bluetooth devices I've paired and set to automatically connect sometimes won't connect unless I first disable bluetooth, soft reset then enable bluetooth again.

These paired devices are set to "Connections Authorized" in the bluetooth settings (tab that shows paired devices, tap and hold device then tap on "Properties").
Old 04-15-2010, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

fastmike is keeping up the good workfastmike is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
The first one is that sometimes I can't get the screen to turn on (either by pressing the power button or sliding the keyboard open). After a couple of minutes it finally does come on.
Ziggy posted a fix, it seems the htcservices.dll can cause this.
It fixed it for me.
http://www.ziggy471.com/downloads/?did=17
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:39 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
That is what I'm using. It still gives the error after I install despite the imported registry fix. Anyway of verifying what values were changed?

Also noticing things being laggy. Any idea on which of the following programs could cause that?
Try using the RegEdit in one of the files to view the registry to verify...

What I would do though if you can't find a solution here is post over on the CHT Thread and I am sure someone will help you out quicker...just giving some help...

Did you have a previous version? If so, did you uninstall it? When uninstalling did you disable HTC Sense?

Sometimes it can get kinda buggy with apps overwriting previous versions...hopefully you can get it to work...to me it is almost lightyears ahead of the 1.6.1 version...now I just gotta figure out what I am going to use all the quicklinks for lol...
Old 04-15-2010, 05:07 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Ladies and Gentleman...
One of the things I noticed here at PPCGeeks is that we have some fine taskbars / taskbar creators.
Unfortunately, taskbars built for one ROM do not like to play well with updated ROMs as some files are different.
Therefor, custom ROM user (such as you) often cannot find a taskbar that works well...

This post (bookmark it for future use) will be where I take taskbars and fix them up to work with this ROM

First:
Thanks to TSOwen for this upcoming Taskbar. He created it, all I did was fix it. All props to him and thanks for giving me permission to re-release it.

Second:
Thanks to TSOwen, MightyMike and Puritan for answering my questions/providing me with the updated files. Special thanks to ArtQ for hooking me up with a newer version of msigner.

Third:
I CANNOT guarantee that any taskbar I fix will work 100%. While I try my hardest to make sure that everything is in order, I am only human. Standard warning of backing up apply. I used to be good making them, but that was years ago. That being said, I am running this first taskbar with no issues.

Fourth:
File names are as follows:
Author Taskbar MordyT Fixed v1.a
Where author is the author's name, Taskbar is the name (usually just taskbar) MordyT Fixed (duh) v1.a refers to 1 (first taskbar I released) a first revision. If I need to fix something, it become 1.b Please note filename if reporting bugs.

Lastly:
I would prefer that this post was linked to rather the the taskbar being re-posted. This is so everyone is ALWAYS on the same taskbar / there is no older buggier versions flying around.

TSOwen Taskbar MordyT Fixed 1.a
Code:
This is TSOwen's Taskbar for WM 6.5. I updated the HTC volume control and fixed 
a small issue with 59 displaying instead of 60 on the battery meter. I also 
changed the start icon to one I found floating around as well as changing the ok
and close buttons to make it fit the theme better.
Also, despite everyone I asked, I was unable to figure out how to remove the
"no sim inserted" icon. I will continue to work on that, however, if you install
this and have no sim in back, you will not be able to see signal strength.
CDMA_BilboBrian_TaskBar_MordyT Edit 1.a
Code:
HTC Volume Control dll updated with one in current ROM.
Brians BW dafunk_mod 218xx D1 WWE - MordyT Fixed v1.a
Code:
HTC Volume Control dll updated with one in current ROM.
Thanks lets me know you appreciate the work I put into this!

Last edited by MordyT; 04-18-2010 at 01:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:40 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

Bad me for double posting...
Anyone who has not installed the taskbar in my post above that HAS cookie home tab 1.7 can you please check to see if your volume works while the phone is locked using cookies lock?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2