View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 05:07 AM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Ladies and Gentleman...
One of the things I noticed here at PPCGeeks is that we have some fine taskbars / taskbar creators.
Unfortunately, taskbars built for one ROM do not like to play well with updated ROMs as some files are different.
Therefor, custom ROM user (such as you) often cannot find a taskbar that works well...

This post (bookmark it for future use) will be where I take taskbars and fix them up to work with this ROM

First:
Thanks to TSOwen for this upcoming Taskbar. He created it, all I did was fix it. All props to him and thanks for giving me permission to re-release it.

Second:
Thanks to TSOwen, MightyMike and Puritan for answering my questions/providing me with the updated files. Special thanks to ArtQ for hooking me up with a newer version of msigner.

Third:
I CANNOT guarantee that any taskbar I fix will work 100%. While I try my hardest to make sure that everything is in order, I am only human. Standard warning of backing up apply. I used to be good making them, but that was years ago. That being said, I am running this first taskbar with no issues.

Fourth:
File names are as follows:
Author Taskbar MordyT Fixed v1.a
Where author is the author's name, Taskbar is the name (usually just taskbar) MordyT Fixed (duh) v1.a refers to 1 (first taskbar I released) a first revision. If I need to fix something, it become 1.b Please note filename if reporting bugs.

Lastly:
I would prefer that this post was linked to rather the the taskbar being re-posted. This is so everyone is ALWAYS on the same taskbar / there is no older buggier versions flying around.

TSOwen Taskbar MordyT Fixed 1.a
Code:
This is TSOwen's Taskbar for WM 6.5. I updated the HTC volume control and fixed 
a small issue with 59 displaying instead of 60 on the battery meter. I also 
changed the start icon to one I found floating around as well as changing the ok
and close buttons to make it fit the theme better.
Also, despite everyone I asked, I was unable to figure out how to remove the
"no sim inserted" icon. I will continue to work on that, however, if you install
this and have no sim in back, you will not be able to see signal strength.
CDMA_BilboBrian_TaskBar_MordyT Edit 1.a
Code:
HTC Volume Control dll updated with one in current ROM.
Brians BW dafunk_mod 218xx D1 WWE - MordyT Fixed v1.a
Code:
HTC Volume Control dll updated with one in current ROM.
Thanks lets me know you appreciate the work I put into this!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 04-18-2010 at 01:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.