View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:42 AM
IsLNdbOi
Regular 'Geeker

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I've been using the latest version of this ROM since Mike made it available on his site.

I've been experiencing four problems.

The first one is that sometimes I can't get the screen to turn on (either by pressing the power button or sliding the keyboard open). After a couple of minutes it finally does come on.

The second one is that alarms keep going off on their set time even though I've turned them off.

The third one is that the clock on the home screen freezes. If I haven't turned the screen on in a measurable amount of time then turn it on, the clock's time is what it was before I turned the screen off then it quickly catches up. This is something that happened all the time on my original Touch / Vogue.

The fourth one is that bluetooth devices I've paired and set to automatically connect sometimes won't connect unless I first disable bluetooth, soft reset then enable bluetooth again.

These paired devices are set to "Connections Authorized" in the bluetooth settings (tab that shows paired devices, tap and hold device then tap on "Properties").