PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 06:08 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Bad me for double posting...
Anyone who has not installed the taskbar in my post above that HAS cookie home tab 1.7 can you please check to see if your volume works while the phone is locked using cookies lock?
I have the Dark Ninja Android Taskbar installed, and volume works with co0kies lock, but only with the screen on but locked.

Same for with the stock taskbar.

And finally with your new tasbar, same.

BTW, I like it, good job Mordy.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:10 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
I have the Dark Ninja Android Taskbar installed, and volume works with co0kies lock, but only with the screen on but locked.

Same for with the stock taskbar.

And finally with your new tasbar, same.

BTW, I like it, good job Mordy.

Z
Thanks!

And thanks for confirming that the taskbar didn't mess something up. I got worried...
Thanks!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
I tried the Cookies Home Tab - it installed correctly but after a soft reset; says that there is a version mismatch with Cookies Home Tab V.

I tried importing the registry key and soft resetting; but that did not resolve the issue. How can I confirm that I imported the key correctly?

Anyone else getting CHT running with MightyRom?
I also had a similar problem, it was like the old version 1.6.1 wouldn't uninstall properly. I got the same message you did, to resolve it, I just uninstalled the new editor, reinstalled CHT 1.7 again, and then reinstalled the new editor again, and that seemed to work for me.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

savaytse66 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
I tried the Cookies Home Tab - it installed correctly but after a soft reset; says that there is a version mismatch with Cookies Home Tab V.

I tried importing the registry key and soft resetting; but that did not resolve the issue. How can I confirm that I imported the key correctly?

Anyone else getting CHT running with MightyRom?
I had trouble getting the older version to uninstall correctly. I finally gave up and installed the new ones, but when I tried to fire up the editor, CHT would not recognize that it was installed. I also had Advanced Home Tab installed with 1.6.1, and I think that might have been part of my problem. Even though I uninstalled AHT, there was still some leftover text on my home screen after installing CHT 1.7. So I did a hard reset, and it works beautifully.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I will PM you shortly on my Mr. X ROM comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Yeah I read through the post on the site as well...it sounds very interesting and if it works as stated I would hope that Mike would incorporate it into the ROM...however that is Mike's choice...

So yeah it sounds like a great addition, I am sure Mike will look at the options as always...

Also everyone that hasn't used the latest Cookies Home Tab...your missing out...the update to me was huge and very well thought out...I suggest peeps try it out if they haven't already..

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
The second one is that alarms keep going off on their set time even though I've turned them off.
I've had this happen to me a few times as well...does not happen all the time. It's weird, I have even pressed dismiss when they go off and had them go off again about 10 min later. It's as if the dismiss is a snooze.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Did you happen to notice that under About for this Lockdevice 1.6.2 version, the version shows as 1.6.

I wonder if the file name was all that got changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Todd, I don't know if you knew this but the lock cab has a newer version. 6.2 I can post it if you need it.

Edit: Posted
Old 04-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

RaveJunkie is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to RaveJunkie Send a message via Yahoo to RaveJunkie

I have prob around 1000 pics on my phone (before rom update i was using older mighty rom and it handled my pics fine). When i go to the album tab it flips up and down fine. and i can click "albums" and when it brings up the next screen again no problems. BUT then if i hit albums again it will bring up the list style menu (i like the old one better) but then it will crash and go back to the "photos and Video" screen. I think most are fairly organized and not more then 1 or 2 folders deep. All other parts of the rom work fine.

Also as a sub question, I have a few pics of EX GF"s i would like to NOT show up flipping through "pictures and video" is there a way to hide them.....?
Old 04-15-2010, 03:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I cannot address your first issue, but had to chuckle about the second.

My 1st smartass answer would be to ask your current GF or Wife what you should do with them.? My 2nd SA answer would be to ask youself what those EX's might be doing with respect to your old pictures on their phone?

Anyway, just giving you a bunch of crap. I had to resort to deleting a spreadsheet I kept of old names and descriptions of what they were into if you know what I mean......... Not worth trying to explain that one to the wife. LOL.

Unless your saving them on your phone to show off to the guys, I say move them to another storage card or manually change the file extension to something like .doc until you want to show the pics off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaveJunkie View Post
I have prob around 1000 pics on my phone (before rom update i was using older mighty rom and it handled my pics fine). When i go to the album tab it flips up and down fine. and i can click "albums" and when it brings up the next screen again no problems. BUT then if i hit albums again it will bring up the list style menu (i like the old one better) but then it will crash and go back to the "photos and Video" screen. I think most are fairly organized and not more then 1 or 2 folders deep. All other parts of the rom work fine.

Also as a sub question, I have a few pics of EX GF"s i would like to NOT show up flipping through "pictures and video" is there a way to hide them.....?
Old 04-15-2010, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

gambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good workgambit07 is keeping up the good work

Just wanted to say awesome job again purian, blue theme has been great! Also, want to show us a picture of your gsx-r 750??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2