PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
Anyone know when we can expect an updated IMPACT?...don't know if should wait for it or go ahead with updating NRGZ...
Tough to say. Probably not within the next few days to a week though. Mike hasn't mentioned much about it and as far as I can tell it hasn't gone to beta testing yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Thanks Man!

Here is the entire scoop:

I really like the tsowetaskbar WM6.5, but there is a problem with the battery meter, so I switched to the Spike's taskbar which is the one that right now has the Pie Slice WM6.1 Wait Cursor.

The twowentaskbar WM6.5 cab, has the nice 4 dot wait cursor, but the battery meter goes from 100, 90, 80, 70, 59, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 etc. The image for 60% seems to be missing, and in its place 59% shows.

So the bottom line is two fold. If you could easily figure out why the 60% image is missing from the tsowentaskbar WM6.5 cab, that would give me what I am looking for. If you cannot, then taking the wait cursor from the tsowentaskbar WM6.5 and replacing the Spiketaskbar file will do the trick also.

Thanks again in advance!

PM me if you have specific questions for me.
Can you try this and tell me if the 60 shows? There was 3 numbers mixed up, so I tried to straighten it out...

Please note, this is untested, may break youtube volume (i didn't replace the htcolume dll) and may not work at all...
Attached Files
File Type: cab MordyT Fixed Tsowen Taskbar WM6.5.cab (1.38 MB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Tough to say. Probably not within the next few days to a week though. Mike hasn't mentioned much about it and as far as I can tell it hasn't gone to beta testing yet.
10 4 and thanks! Thought someone was saying something about it recently, though.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;MSIE 6.0; Windows CE;IEMobile 8.12;MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT
Quote:
Thanks Man!

Here is the entire scoop:

I really like the tsowetaskbar WM6.5, but there is a problem with the battery meter, so I switched to the Spike's taskbar which is the one that right now has the Pie Slice WM6.1 Wait Cursor.

The twowentaskbar WM6.5 cab, has the nice 4 dot wait cursor, but the battery meter goes from 100, 90, 80, 70, 59, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 etc. The image for 60% seems to be missing, and in its place 59% shows.

So the bottom line is two fold. If you could easily figure out why the 60% image is missing from the tsowentaskbar WM6.5 cab, that would give me what I am looking for. If you cannot, then taking the wait cursor from the tsowentaskbar WM6.5 and replacing the Spiketaskbar file will do the trick also.

Thanks again in advance!

PM me if you have specific questions for me.
Can you try this and tell me if the 60 shows? There was 3 numbers mixed up, so I tried to straighten it out...

Please note, this is untested, may break youtube volume (i didn't replace the htcolume dll) and may not work at all...
I will try it out. I should have been clear that I do not run the 1% battery meter .cab. I did not notice any other problems with any of the 10% indicators except for the missing 60%.

Would it be asking too much to also have you change the Spike Cab to have the new wait cursor, since I think that is the more complete task bar?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
10 4 and thanks! Thought someone was saying something about it recently, though.
He recently asked what he could improve and a large number of responses included adding a 6.5.X build, i.e. Impact. I don't recall if Mike responded to this request though if he did, I missed it. I'm with you though, I really prefer the 6.5.X builds to 6.5.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;MSIE 6.0; Windows CE;IEMobile 8.12;MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I will try it out. I should have been clear that I do not run the 1% battery meter .cab. I did not notice any other problems with any of the 10% indicators except for the missing 60%.

Would it be asking too much to also have you change the Spike Cab to have the new wait cursor, since I think that is the more complete task bar?
While I could also do that one, I need to know if my re-signing tool is working / i remember what I am doing. It has been at least a year since the last time I made a taskbar. So feedback on the first one, when I know that i do remember which way is up, I will do the second one...
Old 04-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen

While I could also do that one, I need to know if my re-signing tool is working / i remember what I am doing. It has been at least a year since the last time I made a taskbar. So feedback on the first one, when I know that i do remember which way is up, I will do the second one...
It loaded fine after install. I have to drive my battery life down another 30% to test out the 59% vs 60% image. I will let you know what happens.

So far: You Tube volume worked with the phone up/down buttons.

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-12-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:07 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
He recently asked what he could improve and a large number of responses included adding a 6.5.X build, i.e. Impact. I don't recall if Mike responded to this request though if he did, I missed it. I'm with you though, I really prefer the 6.5.X builds to 6.5.
i have been scrolling the forums 4 a good, clean, close to stock 6.5.x build for the last week (flashed a couple, but not clean nor close to stock ) but anyways as soon as i seen mike ask...i popped in w/ that reply, been checkin since and he hasnt replyed to all the request

also any1 that has a solution to my search...pm me
Old 04-12-2010, 10:47 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

It loaded fine after install. I have to drive my battery life down another 30% to test out the 59% vs 60% image. I will let you know what happens.

So far: You Tube volume worked with the phone up/down buttons.
Ask and ye shall receive....
Old 04-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Thanks! and Thanked!

Everything looking good thus far on the new wait cursor. Thanks a ton!

Looks like MordyT worked on the tsowentaskbar WM6.5 fix to get the 60% to show instead of 59%. Still testing it out to make sure.

Thanks for your help with the Spike Task Bar my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Ask and ye shall receive....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2