PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 02:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymikes View Post
Tried it and liked it. Thanks given. First install had the "zero" key in portrait mode frogged up (image didn't get set for some reason and additional soft reset didn't help). Uninstall and reinstall and all is fine so far. Thanks.
See comment below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunned View Post
Downloaded your cab because I love all your work. But after the first time tried it (and rebooted) the ZERO button was glitchy. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled again. Rebooted and now the ZERO button is blacked out. But if I hit it, it comes and goes away.

Just thought id let you know. I dont know if its just me or not. If you got any idea on what I should do, let me know id really appreciate it, cuz again I love your work. Thanks!
I had the problem with the zero as well so I redone the image and made a few other minor tweaks and re-uploaded the cab file.

attachment

Let me know if you find anything else.

gadget1
Old 04-04-2010, 03:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

To get the Sprint Football Live app:
text Football to 7777, and sprint will text you a download link. Or, you can download it from here

Last edited by razorloves; 04-04-2010 at 03:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Druu is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefultyler View Post
What version of S2U2 are you using? There are several forums dedicated to S2U2 and the TP2. There are many known issues with customs ROMs and the newer versions of S2U2. Any version before 2.24 usually works perfectly. And its not like your loosing that much between the current version and 2.22 besides maybe "slide to dismiss a notification/message." Attached below is 2.22. All credit to A_C.

Let me know if I helped.
Are these forums here on ppcgeeks? I've been having an issue with my s2u2 and s2p and haven't figured out how to fix it. Did any of them talk about the hardware keyboard and phone buttons not working while something was playing using s2p?
Old 04-04-2010, 04:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Yeah I mentioned that if I open and close it, it fixes it. I was looking how to get rid of it. As someone mentioned, TF3D wallpaper changer seems to be the culprit. I removed it and haven't had the issue since. Though somehow I don't think you guys are using that as well. Please give me feedback

As for my taskbar, I got it off the forums here. Try searching the paperclip outside this thread. I mentioned the name in my OP. Im at work, idk if I can upload it to send it. IDK about GSM, I only use CDMA and have no problems whatsoever

I do have change my wallpaper on all tabs using HDWALLS 0.28 and tweak to make it work with this version of Manila.
What do u mean "paperclip outside this thread"? What is OP? How about the OK or CANCEL button at the uppermost right from the taskbar? How does it look? TIA
Old 04-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunned View Post
Downloaded your cab because I love all your work. But after the first time tried it (and rebooted) the ZERO button was glitchy. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled again. Rebooted and now the ZERO button is blacked out. But if I hit it, it comes and goes away.

here's a pic

Just thought id let you know. I dont know if its just me or not. If you got any idea on what I should do, let me know id really appreciate it, cuz again I love your work. Thanks!

Can you post this taskbar please....
Old 04-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA3SAR View Post
Can you post this taskbar please....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=958

It's also linked from MordyT's post #4.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

insight3fl is just getting started

Does anyone know if this new rom version supports Digital Rights Management ( DRM) such as downloaded audio books from the library? None of the previous roms have allowd DRM content to be loaded.

Thanks
Old 04-04-2010, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

Hi, is there still a thread for the project roms? I can't seem to find it. Anyway I am running LOVE and It does not have the HTC volume control, I was wondering did I break it or does it not have it. I thought I remembered impact having it.
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros
Old 04-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
I do have change my wallpaper on all tabs using HDWALLS 0.28 and tweak to make it work with this version of Manila.
What do u mean "paperclip outside this thread"? What is OP? How about the OK or CANCEL button at the uppermost right from the taskbar? How does it look? TIA
To find the paperclip, back out of this thread and go to the 'CDMA Upgrades' section of the TP2 forum, then scroll down to Mike's thread and look for this guy below (circled in red):

Also, "OP" means original post or original poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7 View Post
Hi, is there still a thread for the project roms? I can't seem to find it. Anyway I am running LOVE and It does not have the HTC volume control, I was wondering did I break it or does it not have it. I thought I remembered impact having it.
LOVE is no longer officially supported since Mike had a real hard time getting stuff to work with it. It is now an abandoned project. Mike's official and project threads were both merged into this one thread and all older posts we archived... So you're in the right place, but you will not find much support for LOVE here anymore

Sorry champ
Old 04-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172

what version of htc geoservice is in this rom? it's the most accurate i've found, all the newer ones display city names for my location that aren't even close...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2