PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Thanks and Thanked MordyT!

Everything seems to be running smooth. I dropped from 70% to 60% now, so I think this is going to work.

What were the other 3 errors you found?

FYI, tjelite took care of the Spike Cab having the WM6.5 Wait cursor, so I am all set.

Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Can you try this and tell me if the 60 shows? There was 3 numbers mixed up, so I tried to straighten it out...

Please note, this is untested, may break youtube volume (i didn't replace the htcolume dll) and may not work at all...

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Well, I wasn't going to say anything regarding this since I didn't want to step on Mike's toes, but it appears that he remains intent on disregarding all Impact posts, so let's settle this matter...

I (as well as Ziggy and several others in this thread who can also chime in on this if they wish) have spoken with Mike directly about Impact within the last few days and I can tell you that Impact is not even in the works right now. Mike's had a few life changes in the last few weeks (don't worry, they're good ones ) although I won't go into them since it's not my place (so don't ask!.. respect the boss' privacy), but it's forced him to put ROM cooking on the back burner for the time being. I know there were a lot of requests for it several pages back, but that doesn't mean that it's coming any time soon

If I were you guys, I wouldn't expect an Impact update within a week, or even two or three weeks. I can't speak for Mike since he's the only one that knows what's going on inside his head, but it may be a long time - if ever - before Impact is updated. Ultimately, it's his call only

Don't flame me on this; I'm not trying to ruffle feathers or be a jerk - I got nothin but love for y'all. And this post is not directed at any one person since many have been posting about it, but I figured you guys would appreciate the "behind-the-scenes" info so that we don't get started down a slippery slope with the whole "I bet an update is coming tomorrow" type of speculative talk.

That kind of talk hasn't started yet, and we're just trying to keep it that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
Anyone know when we can expect an updated IMPACT?...don't know if should wait for it or go ahead with updating NRGZ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Tough to say. Probably not within the next few days to a week though. Mike hasn't mentioned much about it and as far as I can tell it hasn't gone to beta testing yet.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Goreala is becoming a great contributor

Thank you MM!
Old 04-12-2010, 11:55 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Whatever is going on, he doesn't owe anyone here anything...we all owe him. Thanks and well wishes...hopefully you aren't saying he picked up an Android phone and is going to be cooking for them exclusively...but if it is somehow related to his talents with WinMo and he was able to turn it lucrative no one can hate on that. BTW I know nothing about MM real life I am just wishing the best in his life's journey.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Well, I wasn't going to say anything regarding this since I didn't want to step on Mike's toes, but it appears that he remains intent on disregarding all Impact posts, so let's settle this matter...

I (as well as Ziggy and several others in this thread who can also chime in on this if they wish) have spoken with Mike directly about Impact within the last few days and I can tell you that Impact is not even in the works right now. Mike's had a few life changes in the last few weeks (don't worry, they're good ones ) although I won't go into them since it's not my place (so don't ask!.. respect the boss' privacy), but it's forced him to put ROM cooking on the back burner for the time being. I know there were a lot of requests for it several pages back, but that doesn't mean that it's coming any time soon

If I were you guys, I wouldn't expect an Impact update within a week, or even two or three weeks. I can't speak for Mike since he's the only one that knows what's going on inside his head, but it may be a long time - if ever - before Impact is updated. Ultimately, it's his call only

Don't flame me on this; I'm not trying to ruffle feathers or be a jerk - I got nothin but love for y'all. And this post is not directed at any one person since many have been posting about it, but I figured you guys would appreciate the "behind-the-scenes" info so that we don't get started down a slippery slope with the whole "I bet an update is coming tomorrow" type of speculative talk.

That kind of talk hasn't started yet, and we're just trying to keep it that way
Thanks Eschelon. I was trying to convey that an update wasn't likely coming anytime soon, but without the insight that you have from your more persaonal communications with Mike. Thanks again, its nice to get an update, sure beats my speculation.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:07 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Whhopefully you aren't saying he picked up an Android phone and is going to be cooking for them exclusively...
Heh, no Android. Don't worry. Poke around this website a little and you'll see that Mike is one of the most pro WP7 people out there. He's looking forward to the next generation of Windows phones with great anticipation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Thanks Eschelon. I was trying to convey that an update wasn't likely coming anytime soon, but without the insight that you have from your more persaonal communications with Mike. Thanks again, its nice to get an update, sure beats my speculation.
No worries man. I wasn't referring to you. I only quoted your post since it was the most recent about Impact so that people would know what I was talking about. You did absolutely nothing wrong
Old 04-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

that kinda sucks... I know personal life happens all the time, but Mike and no2chem both did the disappearing act, at least Mike has close friends in this thread that can let us know, no2chem, despite saying hed let people know on his blog when stuff happened (or when he had to go do something and would be gone for a while), he didnt...

anyway, Mike great work still, and since from what eschelon says its all good, GLFH

Old 04-13-2010, 12:44 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Thanks and Thanked MordyT!

Everything seems to be running smooth. I dropped from 70% to 60% now, so I think this is going to work.

What were the other 3 errors you found?

FYI, tjelite took care of the Spike Cab having the WM6.5 Wait cursor, so I am all set.

Thanks again!
The icons in the cab were...

When they should have been 57

So I fixed them all for those who might use the 1% driver.

You are saying you see the 60 - great. looks like I didn't forget too much then. I just want to patch it for the volume, then I'll make it official...

Just please make sure to let me know if anything stops working...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

redz1234 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to redz1234 Send a message via MSN to redz1234 Send a message via Yahoo to redz1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Great little program for reducing by 50%, the amount of times you hit your Sleep/Power button on the Sprint TP2. Placing this program on the today screen allows you to one press to put the phone in sleep vs. pressing the hard button.

Turn off the Light is the name of the CAB.
Can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=569473

I am unfamilar with how to attach a cab to this forum but would love to know how.

I have honestly been thinking about an app like this for sometime. When I saw the post I got excited because I felt also I press that standby button allot... Thanks Again...

PPC History >> Axim X5, Axim X3, Axim X3i, PPC6700, HTC Titan, HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 04-13-2010, 12:52 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
I know personal life happens all the time, but Mike and no2chem both did the disappearing act
Fear not: Mike's still here. In fact, he was just made an Admin on this site so he probably spends more time on this website than most... He's not going anywhere soon
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2