View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:07 AM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Whhopefully you aren't saying he picked up an Android phone and is going to be cooking for them exclusively...
Heh, no Android. Don't worry. Poke around this website a little and you'll see that Mike is one of the most pro WP7 people out there. He's looking forward to the next generation of Windows phones with great anticipation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Thanks Eschelon. I was trying to convey that an update wasn't likely coming anytime soon, but without the insight that you have from your more persaonal communications with Mike. Thanks again, its nice to get an update, sure beats my speculation.
No worries man. I wasn't referring to you. I only quoted your post since it was the most recent about Impact so that people would know what I was talking about. You did absolutely nothing wrong
This post has been thanked 1 times.