PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 01:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Carrier: Sprint

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

That sucks! Without Mike, what roms are left to flash!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Fear not: Mike's still here. In fact, he was just made an Admin on this site so he probably spends more time on this website than most... He's not going anywhere soon
Old 04-13-2010, 01:58 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpol10 View Post
That sucks! Without Mike, what roms are left to flash!!!
You guys, I never said he was retiring from ROM cooking. I just said that Impact is not going to be dropping soon. That's all. Don't read into it any more than that

Chillax
Old 04-13-2010, 02:47 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
You guys, I never said he was retiring from ROM cooking. I just said that Impact is not going to be dropping soon. That's all. Don't read into it any more than that

Chillax
Old 04-13-2010, 03:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

gtx_aspec is becoming a great contributor

does HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows CE Services\FileSyncPath = “\Storage Card\My Documents”

still work for changing the default location of My Documents folder in this rom?? i flash way too often i dont want anything saved on internal storage. doesnt work for me. anyone else have any luck?
Old 04-13-2010, 04:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

gtx_aspec is becoming a great contributor

i found this image on the wiki
but the link is broken. is this available for the latest MR and if so where is it? thanks!
Old 04-13-2010, 05:47 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsamtee View Post
TTS is working in igo8 with sense enabled!!!!!

Love this rom!!!!

Great Job Mighty!

Donations on way!
LOL? really? I guess I'm a little late. I stopped flashing this rom b/c of that.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:25 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtx_aspec View Post

i found this image on the wiki
but the link is broken. is this available for the latest MR and if so where is it? thanks!
That dialer was for the Manila 2.1 ROM...I am currently working to get a 2.5 version soon...just a couple files bugging the nanners outta me...so hopefully I can get those resolved and release it...also purian is currently in the works of a Black theme which includes a dialer as well so keep on the look out for that as well...

----------------

Hey guys about the talk about Mike lets just keep the forums going...he will return and update us with what he feels he needs to update us with...I can understand peeps wanting updates but from what I remember when the last IMPACT was released everyone was talking about how great it is, etc...well then enjoy it...just because its not updated with the latest build, or with the new Sprint ROM doesn't mean it is obsolete or not working...

Who knows maybe theres a Mrs. Mighty now...or maybe a Baby Mighty...whatever is going down...we are behind you 110% Mike you are the best man...
Old 04-13-2010, 08:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Please PM me when you have posted the official release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
The icons in the cab were...

When they should have been 57

So I fixed them all for those who might use the 1% driver.

You are saying you see the 60 - great. looks like I didn't forget too much then. I just want to patch it for the volume, then I'll make it official...

Just please make sure to let me know if anything stops working...

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-13-2010, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Was there an update to MR last night? I think something keeps autoupdating and its breaking my phone. Its happened a couple times. But I woke up this morning and my Outlook icon wasnt showing up on the mail tab. I could go into my Gmail inbox then drop down the Outlook account, but there was no icon on the mail tab. Also my taskbar was broke and I had no web connection. idk if its the ROM or something I have installed
Old 04-13-2010, 09:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

negative...no update bro.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2