PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 11:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Glad you can use the program. I have attached a few more that work with this 3-23-10 Sense 2.5 ROM:

Descriptions:

Handy Power Button 6.[1].1 prevents the power button from sleeping the phone when the keyboard is open. Perfect for those like me with fat fingers that constantly turn off the phone when texting or composing email with the keyboard.

Disable Slide Wakup does as it says it does. NOTE: This program will only work if you use the power button to sleep mode the phone. If you use Turn Off The Light, it will not work.

KeepMyTones V1.6 Allows you to save a backup of your Notification Ringers and Contact Ringers for an easy restore upon flashing a new ROM.

WorldCard is the updated version of the Sprint default program for using your camera to take a picture of a business card and then importing the data into your contacts. Works pretty good from what I have seen so far.

TurnOffTheLight is a program that helps you reduce the amount of times you have to hit your power button to turn off your phone. I have a shortcut on my main Sense Home Screen that I use to put the phone in sleep mode when I am done using it, rather than pressing the power button or waiting for the backlight to turn off.

Many thanks to those on this site that have provided me some of these CABS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redz1234 View Post
I have honestly been thinking about an app like this for sometime. When I saw the post I got excited because I felt also I press that standby button allot... Thanks Again...

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-13-2010 at 03:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Glad you can use the program. I have attached a few more that work with this 3-23-10 Sense 2.5 ROM:

Descriptions:

Handy Power Button 6.[1].1 prevents the power button from sleeping the phone when the keyboard is open. Perfect for those like me with fat fingers that constantly turn off the phone when texting or composing email with the keyboard.

Disable Slide Wakup does as it says it does. This works to prevent the phone from turning on when you already have it off and try to put it in a leather case that has a magnetic closure flap.

KeepMyTones V1.6 Allows you to save a backup of your Notification Ringers and Contact Ringers for an easy restore upon flashing a new ROM.

WorldCard is the updated version of the Sprint default program for using your camera to take a picture of a business card and then importing the data into your contacts. Works pretty good from what I have seen so far.

TurnOffTheLight is a program that helps you reduce the amount of times you have to hit your power button to turn off your phone. I have a shortcut on my main Sense Home Screen that I use to put the phone in sleep mode when I am done using it, rather than pressing the power button or waiting for the backlight to turn off.

Many thanks to those on this site that have provided me some of these CABS!
Did you happen to try that no slide wakup cab? I've tried that one b4 and I just tried it again... and it still doesn't work for the TP2.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

vjlindse is a n00b

Im trying to add google talk via the instructions in this video but the latest build does not have instant messenger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy3qdTIkvjg

I've did a search in this forum and don't see any mention of it not being in the latest build. Any ideas???

Thanks in advance
Old 04-13-2010, 01:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I just tried the file I posted, on my TP2 MR 3-23 phone and it worked fine.

Is the slide part not working or the leather case with magnetic flap not working or both?

Did you remember to softreset you phone after install?

Looks like it will not work if you use Turn Off The Lights to sleep the phone. Only the Power Button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Did you happen to try that no slide wakup cab? I've tried that one b4 and I just tried it again... and it still doesn't work for the TP2.

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-13-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If your magnet goes over button area your screen will wake up and go into landscape mode then back to portrait. I've bought three different cases and finally found one with the magnets on the case and not the flap. The no slide to wakeup cab just stops it from turning on when keyboard opens.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

TLJester is a n00b

When checking in flights, I can request a barcode check in sent via MMS to my phone. yet i never receive these, my colleagues all do through their Verizon Droids.
Is this a Sprint issue/WinMo issue/MMS app issue/Delta airlines issue?
has anyone here received a electronic checking via their TP2?

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right thread or not. Didn't find anything searching all forums.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Can anyone get the MLB Gameday Audio to work using Mighty Rom on sprint. MLB's website says to go to wap.mlb.com and click on the gameday audio link. I've tried that using all browsers and It doesn't work. I tired setting pie to mobile which was suggested by others as well and that doesn't work either. Any solution would be great! I need to listen to the games, I'm going crazy over here!
Old 04-13-2010, 02:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLJester View Post
When checking in flights, I can request a barcode check in sent via MMS to my phone. yet i never receive these, my colleagues all do through their Verizon Droids.
Is this a Sprint issue/WinMo issue/MMS app issue/Delta airlines issue?
has anyone here received a electronic checking via their TP2?

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right thread or not. Didn't find anything searching all forums.
you have to install arcsoft to receive mms on mightyrom. see post #4
Old 04-13-2010, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rnunez is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
Can anyone get the MLB Gameday Audio to work using Mighty Rom on sprint. MLB's website says to go to wap.mlb.com and click on the gameday audio link. I've tried that using all browsers and It doesn't work. I tired setting pie to mobile which was suggested by others as well and that doesn't work either. Any solution would be great! I need to listen to the games, I'm going crazy over here!
It is not working for Windows mobile phones.I emailed MLB and they said they are aware of the problem and are working on it. That was last week and I still cannot get the games.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

From what I understand, the keyboard opening action for the screen to come on, is based on magnets. I have been successful with this program, stopping the phone from turning on when you put it into a leather case that has magnets for the closure flap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
If your magnet goes over button area your screen will wake up and go into landscape mode then back to portrait. I've bought three different cases and finally found one with the magnets on the case and not the flap. The no slide to wakeup cab just stops it from turning on when keyboard opens.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2