PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

IMNUTS: I think I found a bug in your Sprint MMS cabs showing under the user agent key located at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader and also WspHeader2.
User-Agent key shows a value of pcdxv6875 instead of T7380. As soon as I changed this up and rebooted (for good measure) I could finally send a text to myself, but still got a perminent error when it came back through. After a few more hard resets to clear changes and further troubleshooting, I came across a change that seemed to fix this also.
The key located at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1 labeled AppendURI turned out to be the issue. Changing this from 1 to 0 allowed me to send/recieve MMS properly. I'll try to get around to some further testing this afternoon, but I've been up all night. need sleep.

For anyone else having an issue with the sprint MMS cab posted on page one, here's a quick rundown. This may work with other carriers, but I haven't tested any further than sprint to see how far the wave travels.

If you can't send an MMS on Sprint:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader2
Edit the User-Agent key in both of these locations to a value of T7380. (Replacing pcdxv6875) Reboot and try to send yourself an MMS. The Icon should show it uploading in the taskbar with a check mark when it's done. If it does not, you have bigger issues than I can help with. If it works congrats.

If you can send but recieve a "Perminent Error" message instead of the pic you sent go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1 and change the value of AppendURI from 1 to 0. Now try sending again.

(Just for those that need it before anything gets fixed.)

Mighty, sorry I strayed there for a bit. I'm back now. Just wasn't feeling the energy. <-- Sleepy pun.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Ask and you shall receive...

DotFred's Task Manager links for the non-organized Start Menu CLICK HERE

DotFred's Task Manager links for the organized Start Menu CLICK HERE

Of course the Re-Arrange Start Menu cab does this also, but if you're running an older version of MightyROM that has XDA, you can use the second cab I posted.

Z
Updated the Wiki. Thank you Ziggy
Also thanked your post as others should do
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

I am using MightyROM with the MMS cab from the OP. Only thing is I see no way to resize a photo I take before sending it to someone. I used to get asked if I wanted the photo to auto resize. I'd appreciate someone giving me an idea on how to do this because my friends aren't too keen on receiving 3 megapixel photos and I'm not too keen on repeatedly forgetting to change the resolution in the camera settings.

So is there a way to have images automatically be scaled down a bit in size/compression automatically when they are being sent in an MMS? Major thanks to anyone who can answer this for me!
Old 03-30-2010, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Yeah I just barely noticed when I attempt to make calls I get a messed up screen also.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (6.9 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
Yeah I just barely noticed when I attempt to make calls I get a messed up screen also.
And which theme did you install?
Old 03-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
The latest ROM is using a completely new dialer, hence why dialer modifications are currently not recommended until one is specifically built for that version of dialer.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

Does MightyRom have Titanium?
Old 03-30-2010, 01:53 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Does MightyRom have Titanium?
Yes

Start -> Settings -> Today -> Items tab, then uncheck the 'HTC Sense' box and check the 'Windows Default' box, then reboot.

To enable Sense again, just do the opposite (i.e. uncheck 'Windows Default' and check 'HTC Sense' and reboot)
Old 03-30-2010, 02:30 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
I am using MightyROM with the MMS cab from the OP. Only thing is I see no way to resize a photo I take before sending it to someone. I used to get asked if I wanted the photo to auto resize. I'd appreciate someone giving me an idea on how to do this because my friends aren't too keen on receiving 3 megapixel photos and I'm not too keen on repeatedly forgetting to change the resolution in the camera settings.

So is there a way to have images automatically be scaled down a bit in size/compression automatically when they are being sent in an MMS? Major thanks to anyone who can answer this for me!
Hey! Have you tried going to the SMS tab->All Messages->Menu->Pic/Video Options and then change the Photo Resolution? There is a drop-down menu for which resolution you would like to send it with........

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

nyr56 is just getting started

Definitely the lighter blue. I can't wait for it, thanks man!

For those of you with the dialer issues, I had the same problem as well and all I installed was the cab for the city the call is coming from (the one MightyMike doesn't like ).
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2