PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Verizon

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Not sure which arcsoft cab you're using, but you can uninstall it and use this one (working fine for me)...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1269344705

I'm sure you are doing this, but....make sure you're not on wifi as you cannot send mms on wifi, it has to be vzw data connection.
That worked better then the one on page one. TY sir.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinonice4 View Post
Is anyone getting a little bug where the clock doesnt change the time right and the last number is in between changing? For example, tonight my clock was about to transition between 9:33 and 9:34. What ended up happening is my clock showing up with the 3 on top and four on the bottom. Once it changed to 9:35 everything was fine again, but I just found it weird that it would do that.
I have. Turn off sense, turn back on. Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA3SAR View Post
i did install and it was the cab from page 1. i wanna say i was able to send before but now not. funny thing is i can receive. is there somewhere i can check my settings at or will it hurt to reinstall that cab over again?
If you could send before and not now, then you installed something that broke it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA3SAR View Post
That worked better then the one on page one. TY sir.
We already established it is the same cab. Same maker, same version, same filename.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Yes I know, double posting....

OK, I have a question... no guesses please, only hard facts.

Can running out of RAM (say the ram usage hit 100% and then you opened another program) cause the phone to reboot all by itself?

My RAM was high, I started streaming slacker, then bang. Phone was off...

And no, I didn't break it with a cab etc. I know what I am doing...
Old 03-29-2010, 02:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Anyone know if the new Sprint 2.32WF Radio causes any SOD? I wanna try it out but i wont if the SOD will happen. Im happy with the USC 2.18 but i wanna try the new sprint one.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:59 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
Anyone know if the new Sprint 2.32WF Radio causes any SOD? I wanna try it out but i wont if the SOD will happen. Im happy with the USC 2.18 but i wanna try the new sprint one.

I've been running that radio since the day it came out, I have been lucky and not have the SOD yet!

Last edited by hypeo; 03-29-2010 at 03:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

MordyT, I know your asking for hard facts.. Here is mine..

I ran in that same situation with my phone a couple of days ago. I was running multiple apps and my phone ran out of memory. I had a pop up windows saying that my phone was low in memory and to turn off some applications. That took care of it, it did not reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Yes I know, double posting....

OK, I have a question... no guesses please, only hard facts.

Can running out of RAM (say the ram usage hit 100% and then you opened another program) cause the phone to reboot all by itself?

My RAM was high, I started streaming slacker, then bang. Phone was off...

And no, I didn't break it with a cab etc. I know what I am doing...
Old 03-29-2010, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I'm running on that radio since the day it came out, I have been lucky and not have the SOD yet!
Perfect thanks.. I will give it a try then.

How has you speed and reception been with it?
Old 03-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Laying low in smoke

After trying all of them, i'm sticking with this one!! Speed is really not a factor on this one, but I did see an increase on reception and stability of the reception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
Perfect thanks.. I will give it a try then.

How has you speed and reception been with it?
Old 03-29-2010, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
After trying all of them, i'm sticking with this one!! Speed is really not a factor on this one, but I did see an increase on reception and stability of the reception.
Ok perfect, cause I am looking for reception more than anything. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

Quote:
MordyT, I know your asking for hard facts.. Here is mine..

I ran in that same situation with my phone a couple of days ago. I was running multiple apps and my phone ran out of memory. I had a pop up windows saying that my phone was low in memory and to turn off some applications. That took care of it, it did not reset.
That is what it used to do to me back when I had my ipaq. So I guess it just randomly turned off.
The only reason I asked is to figure out if this is some new "feature"
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2