PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what radio were you using on Impact when you experienced SOD? Just asking, because all the time I was using Impact (which I love!), I Never experienced SOD..... I use the USC 2.18WV radio and I've never had a problem (I'm on Sprint) .....
I was using the new one the official sprint 6.5 one before that i was using the stock 6.1 radio which i never had a problem now im using SPCS R1. 96WF is this the stock 6.1 i dont keep track of those things ?
Old 03-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what radio were you using on Impact when you experienced SOD? Just asking, because all the time I was using Impact (which I love!), I Never experienced SOD..... I use the USC 2.18WV radio and I've never had a problem (I'm on Sprint) .....
TO use USC Radios do i need to be security unlocked?
Old 03-23-2010, 08:11 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
I was using the new one the official sprint 6.5 one before that i was using the stock 6.1 radio which i never had a problem now im using SPCS R1. 96WF is this the stock 6.1 i dont keep track of those things ?
Hmmm.... interesting.... try the one I referenced (USC 2.1 found at this post of Mr. X: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342 ..... from what I understand, this is an excellent radio....

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
TO use USC Radios do i need to be security unlocked?
I did a HardSPL before I flashed a custom rom and unlocked my SIM card, sooo, unless I'm wrong (which if I am, somebody will be sure to let us know! ), yes, you need to be unlocked.........
Old 03-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

1.96WF was the shipped Sprint 6.1 radio. The new release (for Sprint) carries the 2.32WF radio.

EDIT: Tink is correct though. If the radio was unpacked from a different devices then yes you should be 'security unlocked'.

Give some

Last edited by OR78; 03-23-2010 at 08:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
1.96WF was the shipped Sprint 6.1 radio. The new release (for Sprint) carries the 2.32WF radio.
Thanks For making this clear when i use the new one i got the SOD it sucked im now using the 6.1 one and ill see how it turns out tomorrow morning see if i get it again. I doubt it cause i never had problems b4 i updated my radio.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I did a HardSPL before I flashed a custom rom and unlocked my SIM card, sooo, unless I'm wrong (which if I am, somebody will be sure to let us know! ), yes, you need to be unlocked.........
Well i Hardspl awhile Ago How much is the sim unlock and did u do the sprint security unlock as posted here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93865

Im a little lost on what i need to be able to flash all different radios?
Old 03-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Verizon

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work

can anyone tell me what settings i use for hd walls with this rom?

Also how do i get the yearly view in calendar tab?

This ver of 2.5 is much better sir. ty
Old 03-23-2010, 08:19 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Thanks For making this clear when i use the new one i got the SOD it sucked im now using the 6.1 one and ill see how it turns out tomorrow morning see if i get it again. I doubt it cause i never had problems b4 i updated my radio.

Thats interesting. Since the update I have been using this radio(2.32WF) and have never had issues. In fact, I seem to have gotten better reception. But keep in mind it may be dependant on your location as well. Some may work better than others depending on your location.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
I only see this when flashing stock prior to a new/updated rom. However, it has happened doing clear storage, and with the button method hard reset, and other times it has not, just needed *228 programming. For instance, yesterday prior to the update, I only cleared storage AFTER flashing the stock VZW rom and got the green phone/no other choice, at first flash it did not appear. It has NEVER given me the green phone after a cutom rom flash (that I can remember ).

I know this doesn't pin point how/when it happens, just wanted to give my experience.
i agree. I think he needs to do the flash dance over again.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2