PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (Sprint Touch)
Carrier: Sprint

limuas22 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

I'm on the latest release and all of a sudden after a week my phone doesn't want to "wake up" when I push the power button. I doesn't happen all the time, enough to be a headache though. But sometimes if I wait 10 minutes or so and then I push the power button, it wakes up. Anyone have this similar issue, I did a search and didn't find anything. Also I did a task29 before installing this rom.
Thanks!
Old 05-18-2010, 12:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jdog_12345 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I too have that same issue with SE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Weird issue after flashing this rom. When I try to download any file using Opera I can not see all my folders in the root of my sd card, so I can not download a file to the folder I want. Instead I get a few of the folders to choose from and it shows my program files folder and all the sub folders in the programs folder. So the only folders it shows are Other, nano downloads, and program files and program files sub folders?
See the screenshots I have attached of the opera download gui, and the root of my sd card to show the folders i do have there. I tried formatting the card with no luck. anybody else see this issue?
Did you ever get this working? I flashed the energyrom and had the same problem.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Search under SOD or Screen of Death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limuas22 View Post
I'm on the latest release and all of a sudden after a week my phone doesn't want to "wake up" when I push the power button. I doesn't happen all the time, enough to be a headache though. But sometimes if I wait 10 minutes or so and then I push the power button, it wakes up. Anyone have this similar issue, I did a search and didn't find anything. Also I did a task29 before installing this rom.
Thanks!

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 05-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Pain Now program::

Member Menos from XDA has created a nifty little application for WM phones to do some small editing with pictures. Head on over to his thread to read more.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=678556

Here is the .Cab so you can try it yourself.

Last edited by hypeo; 05-18-2010 at 01:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Papnschmilees is a n00b

is there a working download for The FINAL version (running SenseUI 2.1) was released on 2/10/2010 still?
Old 05-18-2010, 01:13 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Yes, you could go into task manager and select this option, but if you wanted to put this into a CAB or an XML file for XDA_UC to implement, what is the appropriate registry key ... not that I'm looking for it, but I think that is the root of the question.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
----
you are correct. I'd like to know what the registry key is. I familiar with the wrench, but I want to set it with XDA_UC.
Well, if you are looking for a specific registry change, you might try to capture that change via RegLogger ... I haven't used the application in some time and frankly, I don't even know if it works with WM 6.5.x or not.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=333323

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1208567613

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 05-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Yes, the OF or Official 5-1-10 release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papnschmilees View Post
is there a working download for The FINAL version (running SenseUI 2.1) was released on 2/10/2010 still?
Old 05-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (Sprint Touch)
Carrier: Sprint

limuas22 is a n00b

Quote:
Search under SOD or Screen of Death.
Thanks...looks like I'm heading to the Sprint store for a new phone.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Papnschmilees is a n00b

Quote:
Yes, the OF or Official 5-1-10 release.
I already have that and I do not like it. I do though love how the last rom performed on my phone which is why I am specifically looking for the rom
MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010.exe

I am asking if there is a working download link because the one on mikes wiki page doesn't work.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papnschmilees View Post
I already have that and I do not like it. I do though love how the last rom performed on my phone which is why I am specifically looking for the rom
MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010.exe

I am asking if there is a working download link because the one on mikes wiki page doesn't work.
I checked mightyrom.com but it appears to not be available anymore. I have it at home on my computer as long as mightymike doesn't mind me sharing. Won't be able to get it til this evening though. Someone else may be able to post it before that.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2