PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 04:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
Sometimes it would just lock up and I couldn't slide. Or it'd get stuck in landscape.
Worse, it'd show the normal today screen or whatever tab, but the touchscreen is disabled. You have to swipe as if it was there, and it unlocks. That happens every ten or so times I turn it on.
Apparently the coOkie home tab dealie allows for the lock screen to be non-pin...
if someone with more WinMo skills could take a look at the CPL under Settings -> Personal -> Buttons -> End Key, then the option "Automatically execute the selected action:" which is defaulted to "Lock device" if you try it (press hold the end key) it locks and you only have to slide to unlock

needless to say, if someone can find out what cmd/program/whatever is under that option then i dont have any doubt that it could be implemented as a push function for the power button (but since it only locks the device and not puts it in standy it would need a little work, maybe add the cmd to the end of the current function for the power button...)

just a tid bit here...

EDIT: or you could make due with the current situation and change the end key to lock device (i have it set to terminate data connection since my phone randomly likes to turn on and get data even tho i have NOTHING set to autosync...) then hit the power button... but that is a PITA...

Last edited by Kane3162; 05-09-2010 at 04:23 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Jayhawkpride12 is a n00b
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
a question, please let us know the info displayed by the bootloader screen (besides serial/usb), also i know you said you have tried different ports on the same and different computers but you didnt say if you tried a different cable (while i doubt its the problem i have gone through 2 cables that first stopped working for SYNC then charging), additionally with no SD card, and no usb cable, put the phone into BL (bootloader), then on your PC (which im assuming is Vista or 7) open your device manager, maximize it, then plug in the USB to the phone, see if anything changes in the device manager (for the longest time i thought my USB port was busted but it was just the driver not installing correctly causing my phone to stay "serial" and my PC to have a ! or ? in the device manager till i uninstalled then reinstalled it)...

thats about it till you give us the readout of the bootloader screen...
Alllrighty, so yes I have tried different cables, 3 to be exact. Also yes, I have tried connecting with no SD Card. And by device manager Im guessing you mean Windows Mobile Device Manager? ANd hers the BL screen reading:

RHOD400 32m SS-BC
SPL-1.00 OliNex
MicroP (LED) 0x0A
MicroP (KEY) 0x04
TURBO HW/ TURBO SW
TF MFG DATA
512,523 798,848
814,201 220,194
227,855 Calibrated

Serial
Old 05-09-2010, 04:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawkpride12 View Post
Alllrighty, so yes I have tried different cables, 3 to be exact. Also yes, I have tried connecting with no SD Card. And by device manager Im guessing you mean Windows Mobile Device Manager? ANd hers the BL screen reading:

RHOD400 32m SS-BC
SPL-1.00 OliNex
MicroP (LED) 0x0A
MicroP (KEY) 0x04
TURBO HW/ TURBO SW
TF MFG DATA
512,523 798,848
814,201 220,194
227,855 Calibrated

Serial

umm no... i mean the device manager... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Device_Manager

EDIT: on 2nd thought, you might be trying to flash MR or not, but make a thread for this support question so its out of the MR thread... god knows it already needs a good scrubbin again

EDIT(again): on that note... im going to sleep...wake in 3hrs for mothers day... something to appreciate my mother..

Last edited by Kane3162; 05-09-2010 at 04:36 AM. Reason: mt= needa -> needs, edit2
Old 05-09-2010, 04:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Tregrad is a n00b

yeah same thing here, when ever i slide the the thing across the bottom (dont know what its called) to go to contacts, mail, internet etc.....when i go all the way to the settings tab and back it locks up and i cant move it anywhere after that?
Old 05-09-2010, 05:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro2
Carrier: ctc

daystream is a n00b

could anybody tell me how to set any keys (or other key but not power key) wake up the phone,I try the method by reg edit HKLM\HARDWARE\OEM\KEYBD\KeyLock=0 ,but unavailable.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:57 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by daystream View Post
could anybody tell me how to set any keys (or other key but not power key) wake up the phone,I try the method by reg edit HKLM\HARDWARE\OEM\KEYBD\KeyLock=0 ,but unavailable.
Use the cab below...its Rhodium Keyboard Ctrl...this program allows you to map just about anything to any hardware key...including making a key toggle the screen on and off...as I just tested it to make sure...the app was modded by japper88 to include a Mightycon to keep up appearances...enjoy...

btw...Mike the new thread name looks uber kewl....
Attached Files
File Type: cab RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA_1.4_modded.CAB (441.6 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Use the cab below...its Rhodium Keyboard Ctrl...this program allows you to map just about anything to any hardware key...including making a key toggle the screen on and off...as I just tested it to make sure...the app was modded by japper88 to include a Mightycon to keep up appearances...enjoy...

btw...Mike the new thread name looks uber kewl....

Do u know how to associate Ctrl-C (copy) and other related functions to keyboard?
Old 05-09-2010, 06:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Jaydoggy is a n00b
Re: MightyROM Themes By Purian

Does anyone know where I can get the clock that is shown in the Purian blue theme? It is a much better clock than the stock one. Thanks for the help.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:05 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
Do u know how to associate Ctrl-C (copy) and other related functions to keyboard?
Unzip the file below and place the xml file into a folder on your storage card...

Go to the keyboard config program...press menu->config->load, then select the xml file...once loaded click update config...

This includes

Fn+C for copy
Fn+V for paste
Fn+X for cut

They are set to long press so to make it work press the fn key then press and hold the c, v, and x for a little bit then it should be good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydoggy View Post
Does anyone know where I can get the clock that is shown in the Purian blue theme? It is a much better clock than the stock one. Thanks for the help.
Try the cab below...not sure if its the same thing...I just found a clock and tweaked it so that the background would show and still have the crystal flip part...post a screen if you can...

Enjoy...
Attached Files
File Type: zip KeyboardConfig.zip (778 Bytes, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab tjELITE.StockTransparentClock.cab (336.9 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-09-2010 at 07:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

Can somebody help me I'm getting around 5-10 sods a day it seems like it happens as soon you flip the keyboard to do anything in landscape. Also after you get done texting and press the power button to turn off phone when you try to turn it back on theres always 9 times out of 10 an sod will happen. If you press the button wait 30-45 seconds it comes back up thats the good thing I have not had it not come back up. Anybody experiencing this issue. The htcservices.dll that everybody is talking about is that the one mighty is using. Any suggestions guys the sod issue sucks man expescially when your driving out somewhere and your using the sprint navigation part of it and you can't get the screen back on driving 70 mph on I4 trying to find a club my buddys were playing at needless to say I got a little lost last night waiting for the phone to turn back on. thank you
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2