Jayhawkpride12
N00b

Jayhawkpride12 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
a question, please let us know the info displayed by the bootloader screen (besides serial/usb), also i know you said you have tried different ports on the same and different computers but you didnt say if you tried a different cable (while i doubt its the problem i have gone through 2 cables that first stopped working for SYNC then charging), additionally with no SD card, and no usb cable, put the phone into BL (bootloader), then on your PC (which im assuming is Vista or 7) open your device manager, maximize it, then plug in the USB to the phone, see if anything changes in the device manager (for the longest time i thought my USB port was busted but it was just the driver not installing correctly causing my phone to stay "serial" and my PC to have a ! or ? in the device manager till i uninstalled then reinstalled it)...

thats about it till you give us the readout of the bootloader screen...
Alllrighty, so yes I have tried different cables, 3 to be exact. Also yes, I have tried connecting with no SD Card. And by device manager Im guessing you mean Windows Mobile Device Manager? ANd hers the BL screen reading:

RHOD400 32m SS-BC
SPL-1.00 OliNex
MicroP (LED) 0x0A
MicroP (KEY) 0x04
TURBO HW/ TURBO SW
TF MFG DATA
512,523 798,848
814,201 220,194
227,855 Calibrated

Serial